Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Lost Ark
You last visited: Today at 09:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RMT bans / suspensions aftermath question

Discussion on RMT bans / suspensions aftermath question within the Lost Ark forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/20/2022, 18:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
sigh found this site kinda late... bought few million from g2g (thanku, alotofgold) but bought a few thousand worth in USD the legit way.. hopefully dont get ban..
Old 09/22/2022, 03:59   #17

if the gold they gave you was not botted you wont get clapped if they find out it was botted your going get a ban , you will email in to find out how much was actually botted and how long your ban is after that they will 0 out your gold and you just have to start farming gold again or find somebody that can give you gold that is not done by bot
Old 09/22/2022, 15:06   #18

How much time they take approximately for ban an account after buying ?
Old 09/22/2022, 20:29   #19

In my case i got my gold july 31 and got ban Aug 10th so about a week or so
Old 09/23/2022, 16:53   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudKakashi View Post
In my case i got my gold july 31 and got ban Aug 10th so about a week or so

Thanks for the reply !

I ask because i recently purchase on g2g , but as i can see here a lot of people as been ban after buying in g2g , i used a mule account for trade with the seller , and bought some legendary t3 at high price for send to my main account ( i spend approx 100 pheon for transfert the gold ^^ )

thanks
Old 09/25/2022, 03:16   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by zansaro View Post
Thanks for the reply !

I ask because i recently purchase on g2g , but as i can see here a lot of people as been ban after buying in g2g , i used a mule account for trade with the seller , and bought some legendary t3 at high price for send to my main account ( i spend approx 100 pheon for transfert the gold ^^ )

thanks
can you explain how you do that?
Old 09/25/2022, 19:18   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenp8571 View Post
can you explain how you do that?
Yeah but what don't u understand exactly ?

I have mule account ( Friend account who won't play anymore , but 1370+ etc ) i bought gold on G2G with this account, i receive gold on his account, and after i bought some stuff who provide from my real account on market, i bought legendary T3 stuff, and i spent a lot of pheon for doing that
Old 09/25/2022, 22:40   #23

Quote:
How much time they take approximately for ban an account after buying ?
I got banned a little after reset and I only had the gold for one day. But I know they ban in waves and maybe they do it after reset?
Old 09/25/2022, 23:56   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huyinator View Post
I got banned a little after reset and I only had the gold for one day. But I know they ban in waves and maybe they do it after reset?
yeah probably after reset they adjusting bans but it can be anytime either.
Old 09/28/2022, 16:53   #25

I made an original ban report on the other thread a week ago or so.

I'll fill you in and make a first report of the aftermath.

My GF bought gold of g2g it was her first time buying gold and has a clean account, She did not get the gold delivered in 8h.
She went to bed.

When she woke up and tried to log in, she was banned for 7 days.

The first mail said she had RMT 38400 gold, We appealed since we had not accepted any gold and she bought 50000.

on ******** the seller had not checked "delivered"

We sent 7 appeals and they stood their ground saying they rechecked and rechecked but the ban was legit.

Recap: Bought gold. Logged off. Tried to log in, buy banned for 7 days.

During the ban, the gold seller sent the rest of the money that was not delivered.

When GF was unbanned she logged in to her account and they had cleaned her account of gold, it was not much probably 6-7k gold.

They did NOT remove the in-game mail with the 38400 + 11600 gold.

She could accept the gold and she could use it freely.

Conclusion: GF was banned because an account that has no previous contact with her account sent her a mail with 38400 gold, Amazon claimed the account was flagged as a botter selling gold, She was banned 1-6h after receiving a in game mail. Amazon did not care AT ALL that she never owned that much gold at once and all gold she has ever had came from in game rewards.

She was banned before even seeing the mail, her account was cleared of gold, But could still accept the gold from the mail she was banned for receiving.
Old 09/28/2022, 17:52   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by craycraybb View Post
I made an original ban report on the other thread a week ago or so.

I'll fill you in and make a first report of the aftermath.

My GF bought gold of g2g it was her first time buying gold and has a clean account, She did not get the gold delivered in 8h.
She went to bed.

When she woke up and tried to log in, she was banned for 7 days.

The first mail said she had RMT 38400 gold, We appealed since we had not accepted any gold and she bought 50000.

on ******** the seller had not checked "delivered"

We sent 7 appeals and they stood their ground saying they rechecked and rechecked but the ban was legit.

Recap: Bought gold. Logged off. Tried to log in, buy banned for 7 days.

During the ban, the gold seller sent the rest of the money that was not delivered.

When GF was unbanned she logged in to her account and they had cleaned her account of gold, it was not much probably 6-7k gold.

They did NOT remove the in-game mail with the 38400 + 11600 gold.

She could accept the gold and she could use it freely.

Conclusion: GF was banned because an account that has no previous contact with her account sent her a mail with 38400 gold, Amazon claimed the account was flagged as a botter selling gold, She was banned 1-6h after receiving a in game mail. Amazon did not care AT ALL that she never owned that much gold at once and all gold she has ever had came from in game rewards.

She was banned before even seeing the mail, her account was cleared of gold, But could still accept the gold from the mail she was banned for receiving.
can you say the seller name?
Old 09/28/2022, 19:45   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackernova View Post
can you say the seller name?

VegoStore
Old 06/14/2023, 20:49   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinggoldman View Post
sigh found this site kinda late... bought few million from g2g (thanku, alotofgold) but bought a few thousand worth in USD the legit way.. hopefully dont get ban..
A bit late beating a dead horse but I got 100k from the same guy in g2g.
Got banned for 1 day after 2 days of buying the gold.
I think he's not a super legit seller.
Old 06/22/2023, 01:40   #29

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Yeah but what don't u understand exactly ?

I have mule account ( Friend account who won't play anymore , but 1370+ etc ) i bought gold on G2G with this account, i receive gold on his account, and after i bought some stuff who provide from my real account on market, i bought legendary T3 stuff, and i spent a lot of pheon for doing that
Hello did you get the mule account banned or the main or both ?
Old 06/22/2023, 06:11   #30

nop for the moment , i bought gold 2 or 3 times + 2 times bought gem 9 (many)