Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account Suspensions

Discussion on Account Suspensions within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Account Suspensions

Hey guys,

I just bought some battleforge points from a guy who has a few topics in this section of the forum. I wont disclose his name just yet until I find out if hes conned me out of my 50 USD OR if he will come through with the BFP and 3 cards in 48 hours.

I paid him for 3 cards and 50k BFP. He then said he had would have to check for the cards and came back to me and said yes he had 65k BFP and 3 cards. When I had sent the money he then told me his account was suspended for 48 hours.

Is this true that EA suspend accounts? or is he trying to pull the wool over my eyes?

Thanks

Vaporiz3
Old 06/18/2013, 02:14   #2

yes, they do suspend account sometimes for various reasons namely multiple account abuses or something of the sort. I couldn't be certain that it really is what's happening in your case. You might as well be prepared for it in anyway you can. If you can still contact him and get updates and it hasn't exceeded a week's time then you're not yet out of luck. After that. well.. you already know.

*might probably had something to do with other games he played on his EA/origin account too among other reasons for account suspension.
Old 06/19/2013, 14:47   #3

Turns out he has conned me, I opened a dispute right after I sent the money to him due to the nature of the conversation. Ill keep you posted on the outcome which could take some time. Ill upload all conversations and details of the person involved to save anyone else on this forum running into him.
Old 06/20/2013, 16:30   #4

you should only buy from trustful ppl
One of them is: AnonymousTC
Old 06/21/2013, 06:20   #5

Mmm Ive traded with this player in the past and I got what I paid for however once the trust was built he then decided to rip me off for all my money and gave me nothing in return, Id like to talk to this AnonymousTC so I can buy in the future do you have a profile link?

Its actually sickening that I cant tell you who this person is and I see they have posted about 5+ threads looking to sell on this BattleForge forum. Once its all out in the wash and I have finished the paypal dispute using the evidence I have gathered against him I cant wait to burst there bubble.
Old 06/21/2013, 06:43   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShadeReaper View Post
you should only buy from trustful ppl
One of them is: AnonymousTC
Haha thanks for the vouch.

Well to be honest i think he just lied to you. I've sold more then 1.2m bfp in total since 2011, and i never got banned/caught. And trust me, NONE of my buyer got banned.

If you want to buy from me, (right now i have like 40 - 60k in stock).

You can take a look at my thread before contacting me
Old 06/21/2013, 08:24   #7

cool man, keep the 60k ill inbox you my skype
Old 07/11/2013, 15:15   #8

ok so I didnt get my money back through paypal which I expected anyway

Right so heres this guys details so no one else gets scammed.

Elite pvpers username: andrealexs
Contact skype: sky.octopus

Seller's Name: andre santos
Seller's Email:

Says he lives in Leon, France on Skype.

He also has another Skype account so he may be using multiple accounts on this forum as-well, as I stumbled upon another account on Skype with the exact same picture trying to get more BFP.

I have Skype/game chat logs and screenshots for anyone interested please let me know and I will upload them for you to have a look.