Hi I am fairly new to posting this site. So if this is breaking the rules, let me know and I will delete this. The site I bought gold from have been pretty good with only one issue from a vendor call themselves "Hellenwong"
On P2Pah you can cancel the order if the vendor tell you they're out of stock and have not delivery any of the gold. For this case it's a little tricky. The vendor purposely delivery 10000 out of 50000 gold and after that, the buyer can't cancel the order because it is being deliver. But here's the fun part, the vendor can just not delivery the rest and not refund you. After multiple contact with the vendor refusing to refund OR delivery, I kind of give up asking for the gold. So I just decided to warn as many people as possible not to deal with this vendor at all to save you the hassle.
Of all the vendors on P2Pah, Hellenwong is the only one I've had issues with. The orders I've placed with other vendors on that site delivered and never had issues.
I've attached pictures of the order picture for time and context.
Update 3/31/2022: As of today I still have not received the rest of the gold from the vendor, Hellenwong and is being dead silent. Meanwhile I have placed 7 orders from different vendors and got them delivered. Haven't got back from the site support. Will update if I ever get any respond from their website support. It is what it is.
Having the same experience at the moment with the seller mmook on G2G where I bought 100k gold from before without issues before. But he is not able to deliver 50k for 5 days now which I kinda get since the prices spiked couple hours after I bought it. Going to wait one more day to see, otherwise I need to try to refund it. But at the moment he is not able to give me an eta at all :|
(if he pays out today/tomorrow I will edit this message and clear the air about this seller)
Having the same experience now with the seller mmook on G2G where I bought 100k gold from before without issues :P. He is now not able to deliver 50k for 5 days now which I kinda get since the prices spiked couple hours after I bought it. Going to wait one more day to see, otherwise I need to try to refund it. But at the moment he is not able to give me an eta at all :|
(if he pays out today/tomorrow I will edit this message and clear the air about this seller)
proof mmook
maybe its fake or real feedback
before patchday , have buy 50k only waiting 2hour's but today think Lost ark ban most Bot = less gold for RMT
Like I said I even gave him positive feedback myself since I bought 100k of gold and he was the only cheap seller who was able to use the auction house (and he was quite fast back then). Didn't have a problem until now and even now I think he will still deliver. My point being is that the new update delayed most orders.
(edit nvm just looked at your screenshots those reputations are from a day ago as well which is surprising, nvm after looking at the price it isn't surprising )
Same as DM_Group on G2G i bought 25k just before the prices went up while it was at 0.007 or whatever.
The day after the patch he sent me 10k gold and is now saying he has no gold it's too hard because of the bot bans etc... except i got my buddy to buy gold off him at the current really high price and he got the order in like 2 hours.
So he's trying to make me refund so i have to repurchase at the 3 x the price.. which i'm refusing to do.
how to award certain player certain items 01/14/2015 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies hi there,
trying to figure out how to award items to certain players for donating and such.
lets go with the newbiegift as example, how would i get it to a non pm player?