Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Lost Ark
You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can the Founder Skin Chest be sent through the mail?

Discussion on Can the Founder Skin Chest be sent through the mail? within the Lost Ark forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can the Founder Skin Chest be sent through the mail?

I've never bought gold before. I don't want my main account to be banned so I was thinking of making a new account, having the gold sent there, buying the founder's skin chest off the auction house and then sending my main account the chest. Would this work? Would it help me avoid a ban to do it like this, or is there a better way?
Old 03/11/2022, 19:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
you should use filtration service, they basically send it around 10-20 different accounts for you from all different servers before it gets back to your main - essentially diluting the ammount of hard trades logged. and all done via AH. the whole thing you pay someone like 20k gold and they do it completely safely. its how several gold sellers operate not to mention several chargebackers dont get caught.

Tags
gold, safe