Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black market?? WTT Founder Guardian for Founder Mage

Discussion on Black market?? WTT Founder Guardian for Founder Mage within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 11
Black market?? WTT Founder Guardian for Founder Mage

Titel. Kommt der noch?
Suche nach einem Mage Founder set auf Yggdrasil Europe, tausche gegen Guardian Founder Set. Pn me falls wer Interesse hat.

Würde mich ebenfalls über nen Schwarzmarkt freuen Denke mal eine Menge Spieler werden anfangen.

Gruß

Old 05/29/2015, 12:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Community Manager

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,267
Aktuell ist die Echo of Soul Sektion noch zu klein um eine eigene Black Market Sektion zu rechtfertigen. Vorerst müssen alle Handelsthreads, welche sich auf EOS beziehen, in die (sofern ihr elite*gold anbietet oder als Zahlungsmittel akzeptiert) oder Sektion.

Old 05/29/2015, 15:35   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,061
Arrow Echo of Soul -> Trading

#moved…

« PlayArk.de Gewinnspiel - Gewinne einen Steamkey! | Dyos/Verkaufe Mage Lv90 TOP für PVP »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Neverwinter Founder Account - Guardian of Neverwinter Pack
08/31/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Max Level Cleric, with a decent amount of epic gear. Guardian of Neverwinter Pack ($59.99) Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter Free-to-Play MMO. Sign up for access! "Founder" Title 200,000 to 300,000 astral diamonds, lots of seals. extra bank space purchased with zen, bags which were purchased with zen, a pet that was purchased with zen.. more details can be provided when I am not at work and able to login to get all of the details. Looking for around $40 paypal, pm me for details
[Selling] Guardian Of NeverWinter Founder Pack With zen and 55
07/01/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
Just like the title says has the 59.99 founders pack, level 55 trickster rogue good gear, has 275 zen on it as well. I personally think this game is a lot of fun and have had a blast with it but im a dad now and I have new responsibilities. I will be selling this for 50.00 which is a steal, first come first serve. Must have some sort of good rep or verified, the price is firm, you can contact me here on on skype, Elo.enhancement For those that arn't sure you can use founder items on all...
[Selling] 2x Neverwinter "Guardian Founder's" Accounts
05/10/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 5 Replies
Hi Pvpers, My buddy and I are quitting this game and we'd like to sell our Neverwinter accounts. Both our accounts are Founder's, so you get a in-game Title and forum title with it, along with a wide variety of special in-game items (more info here --> Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter Free-to-Play MMO. Sign up for access!) Account #1: Control Wizard - Lvl 36 (well-geared) Rogue - Lvl 20 Guardian Tank - Lvl 13 -- 450,000+ Astral Diamonds -- Has rare in-game Phoera (Phoenix) companion**
WTB Tera Founder Key NA
03/01/2013 - Trading - 6 Replies
Offering $50, leave a message here.
mw3 founder ?
03/19/2012 - Call of Duty - 3 Replies
hey leute wollte mal fragen ob ihr auch den durch bug erhalteten founderstatus und die ep verloren habt ;) mich guckt jetzt wieder n roter schädel auf elite an