Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lord of the Rings Online
You last visited: Today at 10:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[question] Bot for professions

Discussion on [question] Bot for professions within the Lord of the Rings Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 140
Question [question] Bot for professions

Are there any bots for professions like the farmer that plants seeds and earns them ? I`m looking for such a usefull tool xD =P if someone knows one pls tell me !!!

Greetings EpoX
Old 01/20/2010, 21:47   #2

I made one by myself with MACRO EXPRESS 3 .... Easy

Could be Closed ....
Old 01/21/2010, 15:12   #3

elite*gold: 20
would you like to upload this? a tool for farming would be awesome!
Old 01/21/2010, 16:56   #4

U can get the tool:

--><--

its a simple macro recorder tool ....
and u can get Activation Data:

--><--

The tool explains it self, just make a new macro and choose script editor and do the rest by testing =P i run lotro in window mode for it =P

But uve to know that u better setup some brakes between klicks it doesnt work if u dont ^^

thats all make ur own farm makro ... i did 240 apple mint some 1400 tea crops and a lil bit more with it xD ^^
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
2 professions on 1 toon.
12/02/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
I don't really know how to describe this or know if anyone else is experienceing this but here it goes. I recently did an account to account chracter transfer, the toon I transfered was a BH. After the character transfer was completed I decided to respec the toon I transferred to another proffession. After the respec I still had my 1st professions skills plus my new professions skills. My origonal profession was BH I respec'd to Medic. I now have BH + Medic skills. Apparently no...
Add on to professions
07/07/2010 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hi everyone is registered to this fantastic forum for a long, but the few times I wrote ... I wanted to know if there are add-on guides for professions such as Penn's Ultimate Professions Guide (which I could not find for free) ... there some similar or same this guide? Sorry for my English:)
1-375 Guide ALL professions
08/20/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Alchemy http://www.almostgaming.com/wowguides/wow-alchemy -guide Jewlcrafting http://www.almostgaming.com/wowguides/wow-jewelcr afting-guide-burning-crusade Blacksmithing
1 char - 2 Professions
10/06/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
First of all 'this works' Required: - a CL90 Character - a profession Respec kit (don't no if it works with the Respec NPC) - Char Transfer Ok, let's start first of all you have to be CL90, than use your Respec device an Respec from Medic to Jedi or choose one of the other professions.
Professions [ENG]
11/22/2004 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Basic Guide to Professions Want a job? Great, you got one, well in WoW at least. There are several Primary professions as well as a couple secondary. You can only have two Primaries and all the secondary you want, let?s take a look at each one- Primary Professions ? Alchemy- This allows you to make all sorts of potions from healing potions to ones that go boom and even change Iron to gold. The needed materials are some herbs, vial and a recipe, pretty easy to get. You local Alchemy...