Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 13:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botting on official

Discussion on Botting on official within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Botting on official

Can someone who knows how to work 100% in or out game walker, make a nea thread with which versions of walker and authantication programms we need to have to make it work!cause all the others that are here are littlebit old and don't work.

thanks!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tips for Botting (Tipps für Botting)
09/28/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 11 Replies
Question: What bot should I use? Answer: I recommend Easy Metin 2, which you can find at http://www.easymetin2.com/. I say this because I have used it and find it good and it has a lot of features. Also, I know that it's going to be expanded, upgraded, etc. because this same company made the SRO King bot for Silkroad Online, which is an excellent bot. Question: What levels should I bot on? Answer: This really depends. If you want to make money, fight monsters that are 5-8 levels lower than...
official botting?
03/24/2006 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
plz if anyone knows how to bot on devianne server write here!!! we need this :D