Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2Reborne (extreme)

Discussion on L2Reborne (extreme) within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guys, lets focus a little bit on L2REBORNE (old extreme server) and try to solve some problems like hlapex or WPE pro to make them work, well the server still not fixed yet i mean the server is very weak at the moment, i tried hlapex but only thing that he did is to open the gm shop menu XD, lets go deeper this time and find what all we looking for !! thx

any proposition are welcome and am ready to test them all.
Old 07/26/2007, 18:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
well i've just tested l2monster, hingame and of course hlapex, l2monster need the new l2reborne website (only old one "l2extreme.com), hingame dont work too and hlapex still useless !! guys any way to make l2monster on ?