Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 08:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

eglobal botting

Discussion on eglobal botting within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi everyone, i was using till lately the l2walker program on eglobal server, but some weeks ago they have made a completelly new system folder on which you do not open the classic l2.exe but a file named loader.exe... the l2.exe still exists though in the system folder. i have tried to open it with l2walker but it shows the following error "l2.exe file size error". does anyone know what could fix that?

thank you!
Old 03/10/2007, 12:11   #2

Nothing unless you're good at reverse engineering or have a friend who is and has too much time ;_;
Old 06/11/2007, 14:29   #3

I have same problem in my server. They made a Loader, this .exe runs l2.exe from system. But it doesnt make any changes in any file. L2.exe, le.ini.. all files still being the same like allways. The loader is just 15 kb, but you ca only login runing this loader. From l2.exe you just cant login. If you have l2walker opened, while you try to login using loader, the whole game crash, and windows too sometimes. **** im getting tired of this i used decompilers, hex editors and i dont know wtf is this loader.exe doing. In the old Paradise server whas the same problem but i remember some guys got a carck for that loader.