Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

l2sniffer on win 7

Discussion on l2sniffer on win 7 within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
l2sniffer on win 7

does l2sniffer work on windows 7? it writes "error inject", i don't know what with it pls help me )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Share] L2sniffer 2.6
05/31/2012 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 189 Replies
Hey, a friend of mine share it in another forum and i wanna thanks him, Credits go to superhacker L2Sniffer (Working on Gracia official) RapidShare: Easy Filehosting It's a Ig sniffer/radar/bot/heal options/buffs with some good features and it's free! HOW TO SET UP.
L2Sniffer for Gracia-Epilogue
09/13/2010 - Lineage 2 - 7 Replies
Hello I am looking L2 Sniffer To Play on a server quota allotted (L2Inc) "Server Gracia-Epilogue" Could someone help me Thank you very much Sorry for my English
L2Sniffer works for GraciaFinal_?
04/26/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I tryed L2sniffer (2.6.2.1)yesterday. it doesnt work for GraciaFInal.I never used this before. I do it like this edit L2path > click snifer (L2client run)> login char > right click on sniffer icon > it show me "Not logged in" and doesnt auto hunting. did I do something wrong or the L2sniffer version is too old? Does anyone know the HomePage of L2sniffer? I want to download the newest version .and try it again. :(
[request]LF l2sniffer For Interlude
11/10/2008 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
if d\ling plx