Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 04:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request for l2w whispering command in scripting

Discussion on Request for l2w whispering command in scripting within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request for l2w whispering command in scripting

So i just wanna know command how to whsiper using l2w script.
Old 03/09/2010, 12:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
or command to start sound signal...
I wanna get warned when smth appears, spawns, etc..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TUT] How to get rid off whispering noobs
03/11/2010 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
here is a short very easy Tutorial just what to write back to rid off noobs, and many many otherīs (dont wont to get racist xD) http://s2.imgimg.de/thumbs/SRO201003090542174632a 41da7jpg.jpg Greetz Monkey
PlyFF's command line server scripting
12/28/2009 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 4 Replies
Hey guys, got something special for you but its in a very beta state, so please dont beat me if it doesnt work, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesnt. So, this is PlyFF, and its a command line tool which automatically uploads scripts that will be saved on the FlyFF-Servers and MAY be started on the next update GPotato will bring out, or everytime the servers refresh. To run it just follow the steps. If you want to stop an order (delete script from server) just type 'c' instead of 'i'...
[Request]L2Phx Scripting Guide
12/06/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I'm looking for a scripting guide for L2Phx (the "More (Advanced)" tab). All I found was russian guides and the translation wasn't very clear. If someone has an english guide or if you can translate russian guides please post. Also a translated version of fs_l2phx-ru.html (in the Doc folder) would be nice. Thanks in advance.
[Request] Any Co Source, with all the scripting full
11/23/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 17 Replies
Hi guys ... im requesting any, ANY Co source, with all fixed i mean Attacking mobs, Spots, Spot Respawn, Job Center fixed, (i can handle it with drops a little bit), and all Co working shit ... if anyone can help me with this ... ill really thx coz i dont know how to edit them ... i had read all the thread of releases and guides, and i didnt understood a shit ... plz, i need all help u can give me thx for all
l2walker scripting: command to forceattack player?
05/26/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
I know theres forceattack() command to attack NPCs but is there something similar for normal players? I have a player called "killer" and one called "victim" and I want the "killer" to automatically attack "victim" when he is in range. any ideas? thanks