Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 08:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]L2Phx Scripting Guide

Discussion on [Request]L2Phx Scripting Guide within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]L2Phx Scripting Guide

I'm looking for a scripting guide for L2Phx (the "More (Advanced)" tab). All I found was russian guides and the translation wasn't very clear. If someone has an english guide or if you can translate russian guides please post. Also a translated version of fs_l2phx-ru.html (in the Doc folder) would be nice. Thanks in advance.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] NPC Scripting Tutorial
05/07/2012 - MapleStory - 3 Replies
I did not in anyway create, modify or help with this guide i just thought it was good so i am posting it here Credits go to XiuzSu from ********
[Special]How to make Npc Big Scripting Guide!
01/04/2010 - MapleStory - 9 Replies
Hello. I tought of releasing this tut to you because it seems that there is no such in this forum. Please tell me if there is one already. Do you ever wanted to script your own NPC? Did you fail? Well take a look at this TuT! Tutorial 1 Tutorial 2 Tutorial 3
L2phx 3.5.11.118 guide plz
06/30/2009 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
so i found this awesome server lineage2dreams(gracia 2 final) and im trying to get l2phx to work on it only thing is i cant find any guides for the new l2phx layout. Anyone have a guide for this version
Guide Request : L2Phx 3.18
08/25/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Yeah i need a guide to use L2Phx 3.18 if thats not the newest version or it wont work please tell me if it does work i need to know alot . How do i connect it to my sever,account exc
[AO] small scripting guide
12/17/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I'm going to see if there is a viable pet macro/script that will actually help your pet auto hunt. In the mean time here are some links that will help and some basic info to get you going. First off this section is incredibly bare so here is something to start w/. If you don't know how to write a script in AO you need to go to www.anarchyarcanum.com or www.kurens.org