Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

admin's command

Discussion on admin's command within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i have a admin pass, but i don't know how to command, can anyone help me plzzz
thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] command
02/05/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
I would like to know how the write command in data base For example when a player kills a monster, that you mosntro of an item, if he kills the monster again, the action of this monster would be saying he already got the item that day, your not experienced in programming but I'm doing my own quest. thank you very much excuse the English
GM command
12/22/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi, ich bräuchte mal eine erklärung für die Commands zum boni hinzufügen. Ich verstehe net ganz was man da eingeben muss um z.b. an nem gifti 2700dss usw. dranzumachen geht das nur in der DB oder so? MfG, water1
Best e*pvp Staff ( Global MOD , Admin , Co-Admin )
04/08/2009 - Off Topic - 63 Replies
Ok lets see who is the best e*pvp staff . By staff I don't mean normal mods because they are a lot so I can't list em all and make you vote . So vote just for the best Global mods , Admins and Co-Admins . thx btw Lowfyr for me ^^
[Release] /Admin Command
12/11/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies
Sup guys. Small release coded in about 2 minutes, not tested ( as usual ). The reason im not testing is because im to lazy installing appserv, lawl. Well, here you are. This is what it does: If an player types /admin, it will list up all admins that are online , if there isnt any admin online, it says that. Search for /save or something like that where the playercommands are, and add this somewhere. if (Message == "/admin") { ...