Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Duplicate armor, weapon etc..

Discussion on Duplicate armor, weapon etc.. within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
many times i saw that some people duplicates differents things, and i always wandered, how they do it.. may be ya can tell me, how to do it? imho it's very interesting =)
Old 11/25/2005, 17:26   #2

up
Old 11/30/2005, 19:57   #3

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hide armor and weapon for fun ^^
09/15/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 30 Replies
Go to a safe place where you're alone. Drop your gear and weapons on the floor and close out of your inventory. Pick them all back up and you should be wearing them on your screen. But on everyone else's, you're wearing nothing ^^.
Elite Armor/Weapon
04/24/2008 - Archlord - 2 Replies
Well... im just wonderin, i got two items called Elite Weapon and Elite Armor... but it says "you need platinum key to open this" so my question is... where can you get that? and yes.. im a noob got the game yesterday:D
Armor/Weapon Edit
06/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
OK, I can't seem to find any "itemtype.dat" editors that still work. Will people post either one that works, or some awesome edits that I want, lol. These edits include: 1. 70 Tro armor to 120 Warrior Armor. 2. Lvl 70 Normal Club to lvl 130 Buried Blade. Anything else that would seem useful for my noob tro I am making, since I am so addicted to using my pwning warrior.