Go to a safe place where you're alone. Drop your gear and weapons on the floor and close out of your inventory. Pick them all back up and you should be wearing them on your screen. But on everyone else's, you're wearing nothing ^^.
i always pk the naked or "low" lvl guys in denebe ^^
Lol good one. But seriously, it's funny when you duel people your level and they think they have the upper hand because you have no gear or weapon on lol. You can't hide wings though
But be smart about using abilities that require certain weapons (like hunters). I guess you can get reported if someone notices?
haha its lots of fun in heiharp. already found like 4 other peopl doing it lolz. and they all learnt from guild so their whole guilds know how to do it xD. Public releases spread like wildfire!
scanning a weapon or armor 04/20/2009 - Rohan - 52 Replies has anyone got any idea on successfully scanning your weapons using CE? I keep having an error value when I try to scan it.
Elite Armor/Weapon 04/24/2008 - Archlord - 2 Replies Well... im just wonderin, i got two items called Elite Weapon and Elite Armor... but it says "you need platinum key to open this"
so my question is... where can you get that?
and yes.. im a noob got the game yesterday:D
Armor/Weapon Edit 06/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies OK, I can't seem to find any "itemtype.dat" editors that still work. Will people post either one that works, or some awesome edits that I want, lol.
These edits include:
1. 70 Tro armor to 120 Warrior Armor.
2. Lvl 70 Normal Club to lvl 130 Buried Blade.
Anything else that would seem useful for my noob tro I am making, since I am so addicted to using my pwning warrior.