Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help protocol version

Discussion on Help protocol version within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me pleaaaaseee !! can someone tell me the ProtocolVersion= of illicit awakening??
This is the ip 70.86.134.66...

And this is the WB ... Thanks ps: [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Obrigado' border='0' alt='Obrigado' />
Old 10/31/2005, 14:36   #2

why u need walker on illicit awakening... its a high rate server :?
Old 11/18/2005, 15:27   #3

just post it ffs
Old 11/18/2005, 18:21   #4

520 is

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ASK] Protocol Version
08/21/2009 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
i play l2excavate.. i can log in then choose server, but after i choose the server and confirm it.. something below comes out?.. it says Your Protocol Version is Different, Please Continue
Protocol version
06/19/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
How i can detect server protocol version ?
Need Protocol Version
04/22/2008 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
I am almost positive that the protocol version changed and all we need is the new protocol version. I have downloaed sausniff from here http://saur.x33.ru/upload/SauSniff.rar. I have looked at the following website but it was translated from Russian to English and it is kind of choppy and hard to decipher. There may be wisdom here in this website, but I am not sure. Maybe someone else can see how to tell the protocol version from this site. Here it is translated. Translated...
protocol version
10/20/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
i cant find out the protocol version of my server with logger and sockscap !!! it s a private server ..but when i run l2 and come out nothing happened ( steht nix im analyzer) is there another way? thx & mfg ali3
Protocol version
06/03/2005 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
Tt maybe sound noobisch but, i just can get hold of the protocol version. When i run sockscab and the l2logger i do everything as told lineage 2 starts so i want to log in .... but it wont log in :eek: i clicked so many times my finger is 5 cm shorter ;). Is there maybe another way to find the protocol version? And i see alot op people with the same problem the ip is a piece of cake can someone help me (and alot of others) thank you very much...