Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Protocol Version

Discussion on Need Protocol Version within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Protocol Version

I am almost positive that the protocol version changed and all we need is the new protocol version.

I have downloaed sausniff from here .

I have looked at the following website but it was translated from Russian to English and it is kind of choppy and hard to decipher. There may be wisdom here in this website, but I am not sure. Maybe someone else can see how to tell the protocol version from this site.

Here it is translated.

Anyone that can understand this help us out with figuring this out?
Old 04/22/2008, 16:19   #2

If you are talking about the Kamael client I can say that I think the protocol version didnt changed. Im currently using L2Net OOG with 828 and its running fine.
Old 04/22/2008, 16:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrEeDoMe View Post
If you are talking about the Kamael client I can say that I think the protocol version didnt changed. Im currently using L2Net OOG with 828 and its running fine.
I play on l2gve.net. It is a faction server. CT1 Kamael. OOG 10.9.0 w/ xzCrk.exe was working just last week and now I get this below. Even this morning.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg walker.JPG (87.6 KB, 52 views)
Old 04/22/2008, 21:45   #4

Thats because the isnt working anymore.

Btw. just download this .bat file and launch it in your /system folder to find your version.