Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 17:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

walker verification

Discussion on walker verification within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey messing around with walker trying to get it to work I noticed that 10.4.9 when it tried to log in gave a invalid checksum error... Meaning that I think that walker verifies what version it is before logging in that is prob why. The old dll hack does not work for it anymore. Anyone know how to work around this by chance?

Old 09/02/2005, 13:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
why everyone opens a new threat for this issue?

« HACKING COLLEGE NEWTORK FIREWALL FOR L2X | Is there a version of L2WALKER »

Similar Threads
SMS Verification Help ?
01/13/2013 - C9 - Continent of the Ninth - 5 Replies
Hi, i have already a HanGame account but i need SMS Verification. Who can help me about this. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks a lot.
SRO e-mail verification
02/28/2009 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 7 Replies
SRO e-mail verification is not safe anymore, someone changed my password and he didn`t know my passwords from email that i verified the sro account, he knew only the secret answer and account username from SRO and the e-mail that i verified the sro account, no information more. How is that possible??
E-Mail Verification
11/05/2008 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
Hi, i got an old account and forgot the email.. i can still login on the site and in the game but i cant charge silk without that email verification.. so is there any way i can find out the email i registered with or does some1 have an email address so i can write joymax?! didnt find anything on the site cuz that damn verification keeps popping up xD
E-mail Verification
11/11/2007 - SRO Ask the Experts - 2 Replies
Is there other way to change password than email verification and secret answer? Because each time i try to change the password it asks me for both...:(
OOG & IG Walker 100% verification
01/02/2006 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 36 Replies
OOG & IG Walker 100% verification Is REAL. Please. You can look video a file of work of the program of verification. 100% Works IG Walker (1.36,1.37) OOG Walker (10.5.7 ,10.5.8, 10.5.9 , 10.6.0 ) The program does not break internal code Walkers IG Walker 1.37 IG Walker 1.37