Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE] L2Tower as a scanbot for private stores, and a bit more

Discussion on [GUIDE] L2Tower as a scanbot for private stores, and a bit more within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GUIDE] L2Tower as a scanbot for private stores, and a bit more

Hi guys.
In the end of 2015 I experimented with l2tower, packets and market in Giran and finally I get some time to open source results and write step by step tutorial how to use it.

Some links:
1)
- short demo. Sorry for sound quality and my bad English
2) - how to make it work
3) .

Few words about L2Tower here.

L2Tower is used to scan private stores(In my case - High Five private server) in towns, you can see realization right here:
1) - we parse packets and save it to disk here, some commands init here too.
2)
Is the main roaming script, which controls all other aspects of roaming - moving in the towns, teleporting, path creation based on nearest private stores etc.

All the other stuff of this project is to process and show this scanned data to visitors.

I hope you guys will find this share useful, cheers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
l2Tower
07/07/2016 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
by chance someone would have cracked l2tower?
L2Tower.EU NEW For L2OFF
03/18/2014 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Hello, today i found L2Tower for L2Off servers. I have tested on BFDR and L2Evoke servers. So i would like to share with you guys! Steps: 1. Download L2Tower4L2Off_v0.1.1.rar - 2.5 Mb 2. Download DirectX 3. Extract L2Tower. 4. Launch L2Tower.exe and inject L2.exe
L2Tower Updated (1.4.1.81)
02/25/2013 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Hello epvpers, today I will post the L2Tower premium hack. This is undetected everytime. If you ban it's your fault. So, here we go: 1st. Download the L2Tower of the website (here: L2Tower.eu) and on left UP click "DOWNLOAD HERE" and install it. When you will gonna install it, one window will come up and click "Yes". 2nd. When you install it, go to the website again and create a new account forum, it's FREE. 3th. Now, you created a new account forum, so, open L2Tower with Administrator...
L2tower (bot) God offi
06/09/2012 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Video Tutorial Lineage 2 setup L2tower (bot) on God Offi Ncsoft - YouTube 1. Download GameGuard patch: http://files.l2tower.eu/ct3_nogg-rebuild.zip 2. Downloaded file unpack to system folder and replace. 3. Delete GameGuard.des and "GameGuard" folder from system folder. 4. Copy L2.bin and rename it to L2.exe 5. Run L2Tower.exe loader. 6. Chose path to l2.exe 7. Click Run & inject 1x 8. Play.