Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

l2Tower

Discussion on l2Tower within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
l2Tower

by chance someone would have cracked l2tower?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2016, 20:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
i would like a cracked bot i just started the download for lineage 2 i have not played in years and now i findout that all my accounts are deleted cause of server merging...anyone help me find a bot that works ? thanks 7,7,2016 love ya'll

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]New Hack Bot L2Tower!
09/30/2018 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 89 Replies
Hello guys today i release my hack of L2Tower here is the site to download the L2Tower:Lineage 2 Tower Forum ADDED NEW VERSION 1.4.1.75 Added script function: SetNewNickName Global patch fix Added anti-bot bypass for L2Hero/L2-2012 (Also added debugging protection ) Some fixes in shops. Restored old EasyHook lib as "Dynamic"
L2Tower.EU NEW For L2OFF
03/18/2014 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Hello, today i found L2Tower for L2Off servers. I have tested on BFDR and L2Evoke servers. So i would like to share with you guys! Steps: 1. Download L2Tower4L2Off_v0.1.1.rar - 2.5 Mb 2. Download DirectX 3. Extract L2Tower. 4. Launch L2Tower.exe and inject L2.exe
L2Tower Updated (1.4.1.81)
02/25/2013 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Hello epvpers, today I will post the L2Tower premium hack. This is undetected everytime. If you ban it's your fault. So, here we go: 1st. Download the L2Tower of the website (here: L2Tower.eu) and on left UP click "DOWNLOAD HERE" and install it. When you will gonna install it, one window will come up and click "Yes". 2nd. When you install it, go to the website again and create a new account forum, it's FREE. 3th. Now, you created a new account forum, so, open L2Tower with Administrator...
L2tower bot - working/undetectable!
09/13/2012 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Hello, maybe some of you know L2tower bot, those who don't can visit that site: http://www.forum.l2tower.eu/portal.php Today I am selling lifetime licenses for premium version - cost: 15$ through PayPal. All info needed can be aquired on skype: immonsi
L2tower (bot) God offi
06/09/2012 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Video Tutorial Lineage 2 setup L2tower (bot) on God Offi Ncsoft - YouTube 1. Download GameGuard patch: http://files.l2tower.eu/ct3_nogg-rebuild.zip 2. Downloaded file unpack to system folder and replace. 3. Delete GameGuard.des and "GameGuard" folder from system folder. 4. Copy L2.bin and rename it to L2.exe 5. Run L2Tower.exe loader. 6. Chose path to l2.exe 7. Click Run & inject 1x 8. Play.