Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 19:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

l2walker

Discussion on l2walker within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
l2walker

I'm wanting to L2Walker l2exilium server (exiliumworld.com), who get paid well to do the walker function that server, send me a message via email! who get paid well to run on that server!
Old 08/02/2014, 00:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Walker

Paid well for whoever can configure l2net or L2Walker this server! l2exilium (exiliumworld.com)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free official L2walker from towalker L2Walker 2.19c
11/28/2021 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 116 Replies
I looked all over translators and stuff to find this link since towalker.com posted on their chinese language that they had this group at QQ群:192082012 where they shared their free vertion of walker that could be used with out verify. All you have to do is extract this folder and then put the english language from the other walker. After that put the L2InfoB from the chronicle you play. In my case I am using Freya. The walker is call Lineage 2 Walker 2.19C and it will show as if it...
I need help, l2walker
02/19/2010 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
I need help, Hello staff, I am new to forum and I am from Brazil needed a help of you Play in a server and it Lineage2 Gracia Part 2 it is the ip 208.43.241.122 l2walker needed to make it work someone could give me some tips or make one that works for me and uplod it? thanks
L2walker ig lag
12/16/2009 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hello, i have one problem. I can log in to server but when about 30s~ my character gets lagged. I can see what is going around, but i just cant move or do anything. Maybe is something wrong with hosts file or something other?
L2Walker auf PTS ? / L2walker on PTS | Testserver
08/16/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
siehe Thread-Titel, bin am verzweifeln :bandit: how can i run L2Walker on PTS/Testserver, im gonna go crazy...
l2walker & c3
06/16/2005 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
is posibble use l2walker in server whit c3? i cant use it :(