Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 04:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Lineage 2) The script will return the buff disappears jomyo questions.

Discussion on (Lineage 2) The script will return the buff disappears jomyo questions. within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Lineage 2) The script will return the buff disappears jomyo questions.

Command to check from time to time in the buff, please tell me the formula.

For example, on an adventure buff skills harmony disappears during the circus a few per server by checking

Buff disappears, returning to the village to make a script, please tell me.

Circus Harmony skill check button to disappear from time to time when to return.

I'd like to squeeze in this way.

Because the information will question.

Please respond.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2Walker script: Solo rebuff/restock/return script
08/08/2012 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 63 Replies
Hello! I've been reading alot and not really contributing so i'll start off here with a very well working script im using to bot my SK outside ivory tower in oren. I've tried to structure the code so it easily can be modified for another level of character, town, and hunting spot. The script is made for CT2 Retail, mainly to get advantage of the newbie buffs (which now lasts all the way until level 62) Change log: Update 2008-09-01 Version 1.14 -Download
l2walker Attempt at script (return town/buff/etc)
05/24/2011 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
server l2dreams I want the bot to return to town using soe every 30 min or so to rebuff at npc. Return to location and farm. The only thing that i got working is getting it to click on the gatekeeper and nothign else lol. I'm noob at this. "moveto" doesn't work, i have move to the gatekeeper manually...sad "dlgsel" doesn't work, suppose to select the buffs i wanted. thanks for the help. ///// Check if you are dead, and return you to city ///// label(start)
Free Trials Return to Lineage II
02/09/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies
Lineage II is welcoming players back with a 14-Day free trial that will allow players to level up to level 40 with up to three characters without the need of a credit card. Progress beyond the trial period will be saved and transferable should you decide to purchase the game and continue your adventure in Aden. Lineage II 14-Day Free Trial
Lineage II Server Script
08/19/2006 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
So für alle die keine lust haben immer alles nach und nach zu starten um zocken zu können, habe ich mich mal ran gemacht und ein kleinen Script geschrieben. Einfach entpacken und die "config.ini" datei im Ordner anpassen. Speichern und Fertig... Und für die Leute die da noch was dran schrauben wollen hier der Code dafür: ;================================================ ============== ; Neon´s Lineage II Script 1.0 ;================================================ ============== #Region...