Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AutoClicker for Multiple Windows?

Discussion on AutoClicker for Multiple Windows? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AutoClicker for Multiple Windows?

Best Lineage 2 Clicker for multiple windows?

been searching like a mad man

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help run the game in multiple windows
01/23/2013 - S4 League - 1 Replies
Help run the game in multiple windows to swing combo that just did not try, does not work.:rtfm: Sorry for the bad english, I'm from Russia, I use a translator
Multiple Windows
02/20/2010 - GW Bots - 1 Replies
What is the code to select the specific window for GWCA? I have 2 injected GW copies and I want to run one bot per copy.
AionSZ in multiple windows?
10/25/2009 - Aion - 3 Replies
Hi, im just curious if its possible to run Aion SZ to boon one character, an open up another aion session to play as another character on the same account at same time? is this possible?
Multiple wow windows on a mac
02/15/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
basically to open multiple wows follwo this 1. open ur wow foler 2. right click on the wow launcher, and click show package contents 3.in the contents folder click the MacOS folder 4.in the MacOS folder double click the cmd prompt program called "World Of warcraft" 5. a cmd prompt well come up w8 a sec and it well open another wow window
Multiple Windows
06/08/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Is there any chance to get a hack's or some information to how to open more than 2 ´clients in CO2? Im sitting here frustrated looking for information and hacks.