Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

using hunting helper on bot

Discussion on using hunting helper on bot within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
using hunting helper on bot

hi, someone plz tell me how to use hunting helper in oog or ig. i cant seem to set the skills on my 2.05 ig or 10.9.3 oog.

how can i sue the hunting helper? through macros? update to a newer walker? script?

someone plz point me to the right direction? if there is a newer walker tht support hunting helper plz direct me to the link. thx
Old 03/11/2009, 14:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,463
sry,but what is the hunting helper ? ...

wrong section - moved,warning

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hunting bot?
02/20/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 2 Replies
does anyone have a working hunting bot? that works with the new patch
Hunting Tip
01/02/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 68 Replies
This is mainly for archers, but then I haven't tried with mah tro... Before you go hunting put a met, some ref or uni items in your inventory. When your hunting there is an order... mets > refs > uni > elites/+1's By taking unis and mets, you skip to the good stuff. Me and wife have tested and got stuff hella lot faster this way. If this is already up sorry..I did search "hunting" and nothing like it.
Hunting Tip
10/11/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
Hey Guys, Well this is how it is, i ussually hunt in ape mountain with my archer, but always used to hunt at elf apes, always got shit stuff there, i tried hunting a mac apes on first map just out from city, and i started getting like 3 mets every 10 mins and a elite or super every 1/2-hour, the only thing was when i hit 3 mets in inventory didnt find more i banked them then found another 3 over 10-15 mins, So jsut a Tip!... When hunting after getting a Particular ammount which i think...
Hunting...
08/09/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Im a lvl 110 fire tao...dont know where to hunt...ac is useless now... :hm: