Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OOG socks 5 proxy

Discussion on OOG socks 5 proxy within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OOG socks 5 proxy

is this any good? i've set up my own socks 5 proxy and successfully connected to l2 with it (tried a private server that a friend owns, the IP's come up as the proxy IP and not my pc) so im just wondering is there is any way ncsoft could track beyond the proxy...

basically i want to run OOG and IG clients on my pc but im afraid if the OOG gets banned then so will the IG.....

so i used the built in proxy thing with OOG walker and i just wanted to see if anyone thought it was bad/good/whatever,

all the signs seem to point to that it works good as it's giving the ip of the proxy address on every occasion and not the pc that im actually running the bots on

does this mean i can run IG clients on my without the proxy, and then OOG clients WITH the proxy, and they should appear to ncsoft to be on totally seperate IP's, and thus extremely safe from being banned because of one another??
thanks all
Old 01/19/2009, 20:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump lol ?