Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SOCKs Proxy..

Discussion on SOCKs Proxy.. within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please help.. I tryed so many european proxys and all say CONNECTION TIME OUT OR REFUSED, and it doesnt load cabal
Old 07/11/2006, 05:25   #2

The proxy probley isn't up. I will try and search for a good one that works and post the IP on here.
Old 07/11/2006, 06:23   #3

editet

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Proxy ( Socks 5 )
07/02/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
Hi , heute möchte ich euch zeigen wie ihr eure Ip Adresse wo mit man euch orten kann etc ändern kann , also so dass niemand euch mehr zurück verfolgen kann es geht so : Ihr Download euch ein programm hier es nennt sich proxyfier :
Free Proxy ( Socks 5 )
06/30/2010 - 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
Free Proxy : 93.185.105.129:10080 Socks 5 ohne ip log latenze 29
OOG socks 5 proxy
01/19/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
is this any good? i've set up my own socks 5 proxy and successfully connected to l2 with it (tried a private server that a friend owns, the IP's come up as the proxy IP and not my pc) so im just wondering is there is any way ncsoft could track beyond the proxy... basically i want to run OOG and IG clients on my pc but im afraid if the OOG gets banned then so will the IG..... so i used the built in proxy thing with OOG walker and i just wanted to see if anyone thought it was...