Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS ISS ECHANTER 86 L2 SHILLEN

Discussion on WTS ISS ECHANTER 86 L2 SHILLEN within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS ISS ECHANTER 86 L2 SHILLEN

WTS ISS ENCHANTER 86- Full R grade+ Dual Sword R grade + Jewerly +200k ss R (all from event ) +100kk adena pm here or at

server is ncsoft west shillen
Old 02/20/2012, 13:18   #2

up
Old 02/25/2012, 17:53   #3

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S]86 Orc Tyr Warrior - Shillen
01/19/2012 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hello I decided to reroll to healer as my clan was lacking them and want to use dual sword + light armor for cast speed bug, I have an 86 TW and 62% exp, 20mill adena, Apocalypse Stormer (Polearm, this is one grade higher than the Event weapons), Immortal Heavy Gear from Event, Ring of Insolence VIII (4 more days of Quest to get full Baium). Have 7k Mentee coins, will likely have 10k when my Healer hits 85 in a couple of days. 60k fame, 200+ PvP, 0 PK. Subclass quest is done up to B grade...
SELL 2 SHILLEN ACOUNT COME FOR MORE INFORMATION.
01/18/2012 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Wts Iss Enchanter LvL 85 full dinasty 60+days + some adena and things. Wts Sigel Knight LvL 85 full dinasty 60+days + some adena and things I can sell them separately or together if you buy the 2 together I can make an offer. MP ME HERE OR ADD ME IN MSN [email protected]
Stigma Of Shillen Official
03/26/2010 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Hello Does anyone know how to make this skill work properly. I want my Toon to assist the leader and cast this buff once per mob only. At the moment my toon does the following. 1 Spam casts the mob with the skill. 2 Then hits the mob as i have to make it assist the toon to make the skill work. Is there a simple way to have it just cast once per mob.