Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELL 2 SHILLEN ACOUNT COME FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Discussion on SELL 2 SHILLEN ACOUNT COME FOR MORE INFORMATION. within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELL 2 SHILLEN ACOUNT COME FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Wts Iss Enchanter LvL 85 full dinasty 60+days + some adena and things.

Wts Sigel Knight LvL 85 full dinasty 60+days + some adena and things

I can sell them separately or together if you buy the 2 together I can make an offer.

MP ME HERE OR ADD ME IN MSN

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S]86 Orc Tyr Warrior - Shillen
01/19/2012 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hello I decided to reroll to healer as my clan was lacking them and want to use dual sword + light armor for cast speed bug, I have an 86 TW and 62% exp, 20mill adena, Apocalypse Stormer (Polearm, this is one grade higher than the Event weapons), Immortal Heavy Gear from Event, Ring of Insolence VIII (4 more days of Quest to get full Baium). Have 7k Mentee coins, will likely have 10k when my Healer hits 85 in a couple of days. 60k fame, 200+ PvP, 0 PK. Subclass quest is done up to B grade...
[SELL] lvl 30 LOL Acount
01/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I`m seling my lvl 30 lol acount. It has many champions and runes. Your offers on [email protected] or contact me on skype ivan.stanko
SELL ACOUNT ..
08/29/2011 - Soldier Front Philippines - 1 Replies
hallow~!
Stigma Of Shillen Official
03/26/2010 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Hello Does anyone know how to make this skill work properly. I want my Toon to assist the leader and cast this buff once per mob only. At the moment my toon does the following. 1 Spam casts the mob with the skill. 2 Then hits the mob as i have to make it assist the toon to make the skill work. Is there a simple way to have it just cast once per mob.
how to sell an acount?
09/07/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
if some1 know a good method at account selling i would appreciate his help cuz i dont wanna be scammed help me please:)