Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 Fishing bot

Discussion on L2 Fishing bot within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation L2 Fishing bot

Hi, im looking for L2 fishing bot, i found one wich name is L2Fish but its trial and i don't want to buy, maybe someone can upload the full version?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fishing
07/08/2011 - Mabinogi - 2 Replies
So i was searching on the forum and read about using fishing packets to receive the chest from the boat. Has this been patched?
WTS Fishing bot
04/24/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 4 Replies
WTS Fishing bot, offer is dedicated to Siz players. Price 15kk(15mil). After receiving money im sending source code and instruction at your email. Bot dosnt require bypass or specific resolution. To avoid scammer accusation, Im ready to send it for free (for testing only) to any moderator of this forum, if he agree to confirm that this version is clean and working If you decide to order it send me mail in game (char name: adjhe) which will include 15kk and ur email adress where ill send...
Fishing bot that can see your next fishing result?
06/02/2008 - Final Fantasy XI - 2 Replies
Hello i have a question i am in Kuftal Tunnel since almost 9 fucking hours got the devil manta (drops angel skin) only 2 times without a drop. my fishing partner told me about ffxiapp that can see your fishing results... Questions: is this possible and when yes where i can find this kind of bot ? thank you
Fishing
09/01/2007 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Well, I thought this one area in Braiken Castle was the best area to fish while asleep but it seems like it's really a common place. The western side where there's a river, at the end of it where there's a lot of trees. I'm pretty paranoid to leave my fishing on at night at that spot because I always see lowbies go there, not to mention the sightings of Queen Mofas and other bosses RIGHT on that spot. I'm below level 40, does anyone know any decent fishing spots (if there is any) where people...
Hot Fishing Spots & Fishing Tips
06/22/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Hot Fishing Spots & Fishing Tips Glossy Mightfish I don't really go out of my way to catch these, they mostly just show up more than enough when fishing on the warf in Steamwheedle Port in tanaris. Summer Bass To be completly honest, I don't even usually pick them up when I do catch them, a +10 spirit buff is not something I place an extremely high value on. I seem to catch them when I'm in Steamwheedle, as far as I remember.