Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 00:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[question]Official things.

Discussion on [question]Official things. within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[question]Official things.

What things work on official server? Right now I'm running the L2Divine bot, it works really nice, but I was wondering if there were any dupes, hacks, ect. things that one might send me, or maybe give me hints. Thanks in advance. Also...If you are going to make yourself sound like an idiot, please retain your post...
Old 07/16/2008, 14:28   #2

there are no working hacks i know off...

its not like it was that easy to hack the offical servers

+stay undetected if you make it somehow...
Old 07/16/2008, 14:57   #3

Received Thanks: 2,463
the thing is that only few "insiders" that are good hackers (or luckers) find things on official servers ... but 1 tip : the best time to looking for bugs is when the servers update to the newest chronicle and add new things,so there is a possibility of undetected bug that can be used ... and if so,they are working like only few hours/days and then get patched.
gl anyway

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question To Official Serv
11/06/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hellow Guys I Have A Question : How Can I Find Skill Hack Adresses? And Can Someone Teach Me How Or Give Me A TuT Site ? =) Thx IN Advance !!!:handsdown:
[ QUESTiON ] What are these 2 things?
08/06/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I know they are masks, but what exactly are they? What they do? http://i27.tinypic.com/a5c8d5.jpg
I have a question about new official server
12/21/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Hi all, Obviusly u know about the new rf european ( i think ^^ ) official server :D But i wont to know... Ther are hacks for this new client? or i have to wait? Thake u :pimp:
Couple Things I need help with simpile question
11/20/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
Ok I got a couple things I need help with so if you could help "thanks"! 1. How do you add PK Arena 2. How do you add the NPC to go into jail? 3. How do you add 1st Reborn? The one I got doesn't give you the gem? 4. Is there a 2nd Reborn for PServers yet if so how do you add? (Script)
Question about Notice things for iSRO bot
04/21/2007 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
I get a pink notice for every packet sent... How do i turn this off? This never occured for me when i had the real iSRO bot but now it does when I got the crack. Any help?