Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question To Official Serv

Discussion on Question To Official Serv within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question To Official Serv

Hellow Guys I Have A Question : How Can I Find Skill Hack Adresses? And Can Someone Teach Me How Or Give Me A TuT Site ? =)

Thx IN Advance !!!
Old 11/06/2009, 17:32   #2

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
No, skillhack is not alowed (yes that includes offsets and anything else related to skillhack)

#requested close
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]Possibel to open p-serv on own pc and..
05/24/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
Ok here is my question Is it possibel to get a privat server running on my own pc i mean 1.Using my pc A as server 2. As normal pc the serv only need to hold max 2 ppls ^^ what pc requirement i need for that?
[Problem] Tq Binaries(monsters,acc serv,NPC serv)
04/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Okay, I'm having problems with the binaries and I need some help fixing the problems.I have searched this entire co section to no avail, So please don't flame me. If you need to add me to help me with the problems my msn is:[email protected] Monster Problem: okay I'm sure this is related to the npc server but i have no idea how to fix it.When I log in to my server everything works fine except none of the mobs spawn.Below is a screenshot of the msg server and the npc server....
I have a question about new official server
12/21/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Hi all, Obviusly u know about the new rf european ( i think ^^ ) official server :D But i wont to know... Ther are hacks for this new client? or i have to wait? Thake u :pimp:
[question]Official things.
07/16/2008 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
What things work on official server? Right now I'm running the L2Divine bot, it works really nice, but I was wondering if there were any dupes, hacks, ect. things that one might send me, or maybe give me hints. Thanks in advance. Also...If you are going to make yourself sound like an idiot, please retain your post...