Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SCRIPT COMMAND

Discussion on SCRIPT COMMAND within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SCRIPT COMMAND

does anybody around here knows the script command for logout or login of l2walker OOG?
can you please it to me. THanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trying to script the "Assault" Command
06/24/2010 - Final Fantasy XI - 0 Replies
Does anyone know how to script the "Attack" command? I recently found out that the Summons "Assault" skill is useless since there is no lua file for it. You could even give me a lua file for the Elemental Spirits since they use the attack command. To make my job even easier would anyone happen to have made a file themselves? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Command oder Script für Onlineplayer?
10/22/2009 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 5 Replies
Also suche nen Command wo ich seh wieviele player on sind, bzw nen script, wenn schon einer einen gemacht hat, der public ist.. wo ich seh wieviele und am coolsten wäre natürlich auch welche spieler on sind ;) danke schon ma im vorraus... ;) mfg RaZe
L2Walker Script Command
07/28/2007 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Hi,I need command for L2walker to script.I need command for ForceATK . Please :] ... My script is for Dwarf Spoil for DELEVEL in Dion MSG(QY-巡礼者之庙) MOVETO(18820, 145436, -3112) MOVETO(19211, 143597, -3048) MOVETO(18941, 142397, -3048) NPCSEL(Liam) Here must be command for FORCE ATK on guard