Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trying to script the "Assault" Command

Discussion on Trying to script the "Assault" Command within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trying to script the "Assault" Command

Does anyone know how to script the "Attack" command?

I recently found out that the Summons "Assault" skill is useless since there is no lua file for it. You could even give me a lua file for the Elemental Spirits since they use the attack command. To make my job even easier would anyone happen to have made a file themselves?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.