Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 09:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill enchanting bug ?

Discussion on Skill enchanting bug ? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skill enchanting bug ?

Hey ,i was wondering if there are skill enchanting bug or somthink like that ,if know post here ,thx ^^
Old 04/27/2008, 18:53   #2

go find it out yourself!!! your expecting everyone to do something for you do it yourself!
Old 04/27/2008, 19:48   #3

I'm serching for it like 2 week's ,but no find it ;(
Old 04/27/2008, 21:53   #4

if u didnt find it in 2 weeks then i gues there arent any!!!
Old 04/28/2008, 08:00   #5

@Grawity well mate as u can see... on this forum when someone new is asking a question.... u aren't getting an awnser!! just comments u don't want to get.

But to anwser your question... on retail aren't any enchanting bugs for now. We keep this forum posted. So when there will be one, u will find it here!

Greets

Sillicon

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Enchanting
01/22/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Hi i`m wondering does anyone know any enchanting bug or program that could help me enchant safely (armor and weapon).I`m playing on private interliude server.
Bloodelf enchanting 10 skill point bonus
02/09/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
is green for me rite now at lvl 340 chanting and this is gray for me now i got tested my theroy out and found out just keep doing these to enchants all you need are the recipies both of them i know you find the large prismatic at the enchanting vendor at shattrah but i dont know how where the small prismatic shard recipie iso you just go back and fourth and make them till they are gray sooooo in short Requirments to be a Bloodelf ( racial ) Enchanting: Small Prismatic Shard and...
Rohan Skill enchanting and Skillpoint bug (exploits)
06/06/2008 - Rohan - 1 Replies
Does anyone know wich and how much of items i need to enchant skills ? and wich exploits are existing? and maybe how to set up more skillpoints in every lvl? thnx for supporting
Enchanting
10/15/2005 - Lineage 2 - 27 Replies
Anyone know the Echanting sercret, ive blown to many Branch of Mother trees now. i want to get my staff to +16 without breaking.
Enchanting
06/27/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hi. I whant to know one thing. Are exist any method to have 100% certainty of enchanting?? I saw many ppl on global server Lineage c3 who have weapon +8 +7 so its gona be way to do this. Maybe somone know that?? :)