Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 21:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OOG Works! But....

Discussion on OOG Works! But.... within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OOG Works! But....

Ok guys. Just wanted to see if anyone has ran across this yet. The server that I play on is .

I have anywhere from lvl 17 characters to lvl 80 characters on this server. I have three accounts on this server.

Currently, w/ 10.9.0 and xzCrk and protocolversion 831 in my set.ini, I am finally able to log in with a few of my characters!!

15:21:26 »¶Ó*ʹÓÃÐÐÕß¡£
15:21:26 Link LoginServer Succeed.
15:21:31 Login LoginServer Success.
15:21:32 服务器[01]当前在线率:66.00%,能否登陆:能
15:21:34 Link GameServer Succeed.
15:21:39 $s2 Good vs Evil
15:21:39 SYSTEM : Welcome to L2 GvE : Throne !
15:21:39 SYSTEM : +++++++
15:21:39 SYSTEM : This is an English only server. You can be jailed for any non-english in public channels.
15:21:39 SYSTEM : No trades in Hero chat, or Faction chat.
15:21:39 SYSTEM : And remember to keep voting!
15:21:39 SYSTEM : +++++++
15:21:39 SYSTEM : UPDATE YOUR CLIENTS!

But! Some of my characters when I click on them to enter the game from the popup box, it immediately logs me out. In particular, the characters that I have lvl'd to 80 will log out immediately, but the characters who are not capped (lvl 75, 17, 1 etc) i can log in to them.

This is VERY very strange and I was just wondering if anyone else having the same issue. It seems like an update issue or something. Because it works, but with only a few of my characters..

Thanks!
Old 04/25/2008, 22:55   #2

W.E. got you're bot, but still, wanna know what hosts you're using, cause if you said that it works on a private server and in the set.ini you're using the USA which is off... Strange.
Need more detail, MAYBE then i could help you

NVM, got it working in GVE, but not in mine server.
Yeah it logs an lowbie and it works, not always though, and strangely enough it works with a high lvl [80, 3ird prof]
Old 04/25/2008, 23:33   #3

just use IG walker...
Old 04/25/2008, 23:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janhouse View Post
just use IG walker...
nah it works
not on my server cause it has something in the when connecting normally it uses port 7777, but the bot can't connect using it. although it try to connect via 2106 and fails, hell maybe it's a protection...
Old 04/27/2008, 22:53   #5

I have been trying to make sense of this for days now. The only thing i have resorted to is making new accounts and see if they work on OOG. If they do, then i run them up to 80. If they don't, i throw them away and make new ones.

It is very frustrating. Sometimes one char that i have had working in the past will not work the next day until i log another account on that I know works and then the other character logs in fine. it is really really weird. no explanation as of yet, but I am still trying to figure this one out.

Thanks all for your help.