My friend and I were trying to disassemble the launcher and stuff we managed to get a lot of info on it I think we almost have it we just need to figure out the code for the dll hook and i think we might have it. If we manage to figure this all out Ill post the bypass here but right now we're stuck :S
well that sounds like a symphony in my ears. thats what many ppl waiting for.. i would help you guys but i dont play on a server who use BAKE ICE & launcher.
Yeah i need it too. i dont know if the loader, besides it change protocol and IP, change at same time something like l2.ini, but in memory or something. **** it id tryed all what i can, ill have to learn how to edit those DLL´s
Me n my friend r still trying but we havent had much time. Its really hard (we aren't professionals) We have found that the hook doesnt go into L2.exe but goes into Gameguard.des
2 DLLS found in the launcher are: LineageBK.dll (this is hooked into Gameguard.des) and AsProtect.dll (not sure what this is for)
also another exe is in the launcher which seems to be for the updating.
Also in order to get the l2.exe to run user.ini must be encrypted (launcher does this when it runs) This can be done with many of the encrypting apps for l2 already made. -
-update-
The LineageBK.dll contains an encrypted key that gets sent to server. If this isnt hooked into Gameguard.des then it wont login. Gameguard.des is actually l2.exe but theyve done some things and I havent analyzed it all. I have to goto bed ill look further into it in the morning.
Me n my friend r still trying but we havent had much time. Its really hard (we aren't professionals) We have found that the hook doesnt go into L2.exe but goes into Gameguard.des
2 DLLS found in the launcher are: LineageBK.dll (this is hooked into Gameguard.des) and AsProtect.dll (not sure what this is for)
also another exe is in the launcher which seems to be for the updating.
Also in order to get the l2.exe to run user.ini must be encrypted (launcher does this when it runs) This can be done with many of the encrypting apps for l2 already made. -
-update-
The LineageBK.dll contains an encrypted key that gets sent to server. If this isnt hooked into Gameguard.des then it wont login. Gameguard.des is actually l2.exe but theyve done some things and I havent analyzed it all. I have to goto bed ill look further into it in the morning.
Well in fact the launcher does not execute l2.exe but gameguard.des (and this is only a asprotected l2.exe file that launcher download everytime) Change the name of the gameguard.des to l2.exe and check the dll for hook.
They inject the server port (wich is not 7777 neither 2106) using the dll info, it is almost always turned to be login 7777 and game server 2106 but it depends on each server.
and about any OOG walker, has anyone managed to use one in a server using bake ice launcher. men, it sucks big time. im having exams and i'd like to leave my char botting. :P
Anyone able to use any walker at all plz post a way to do so.
How to bypass launcher? 05/30/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies Hm, does anyone know how to bypass the launcher on EG-Dekaron? I tried the m_cher method but it didn't work.
And don't ask me why do I need it... If I say why, I give 99% that it will get patched in 1 day. So, do you know how?
Little launcher bypass trick 03/17/2009 - Wolfteam - 2 Replies im just sharing this with you because i think its quite handy, its nothing big.
1. open launcher in ollydbg -> set a bp to imagebase + f92b, start, type in login data, press start game
2. read the command line and extract the parameters
http://img.xrmb2.net/images/593120.jpeg
3. copy wolfteam.bin, rename the copy to wolfteam.exe
4. create a shortcut with the found parameters.
L2Walfer for new BAKE ICE Launcher 07/04/2008 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies I need an l2walker working no the new servers launcher BAKE ICE... the problem is that when i press to open l2 it appears an error telling " Files are corrupt..pls full check" and then i cant do nothing because game goes down.... help me pls
Bake Ice Bypass 06/03/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies I've found this file in a Russian site and I can't read/understand what exactly it does.If someone wants to help me out just give it a look and if u can make out what it does please let me know. From that site I understood 3 words, walker and bake-ice bypasser.
Here's the link:Bake-Ice Bypasser.
any help is welcome.
Ohh I forgot, the password is elitepvpers.com
Bake Ice bypass, is it possible? 08/30/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies yo guys, does anyone have ever heard about anything that might bypass Bake Ice anti-bot protection?
is it possible?