Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 06:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[request] Bypass BAKE ICE Launcher for L2Walker

Discussion on [request] Bypass BAKE ICE Launcher for L2Walker within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[request] Bypass BAKE ICE Launcher for L2Walker

Is there a way to bypass BAKE ICE launcher (used on some new l2off private servers) in order to use l2walker? Looking for a c6 version.

Servers such as L2Aethernia and L2Mayhem have it. Many others have it too.
Old 12/16/2007, 19:11   #2

My friend and I were trying to disassemble the launcher and stuff we managed to get a lot of info on it I think we almost have it we just need to figure out the code for the dll hook and i think we might have it. If we manage to figure this all out Ill post the bypass here but right now we're stuck :S
Old 12/18/2007, 22:51   #3

well that sounds like a symphony in my ears. thats what many ppl waiting for.. i would help you guys but i dont play on a server who use BAKE ICE & launcher.

KEEP IT UP and dont stop.... good luck m8s
Old 12/19/2007, 23:11   #4

Yeah i need it too. i dont know if the loader, besides it change protocol and IP, change at same time something like l2.ini, but in memory or something. **** it id tryed all what i can, ill have to learn how to edit those DLL´s
Old 12/20/2007, 15:37   #5

OK dudes, after searching in more than 9 forums, all of them "pro" i must say what many many ppl said: If server uses bake ice, leave it, so i will,

any way, this server is almost dead

PS: if i see the bake ice creator, ill kill him slowly bwuahahaha
Old 12/22/2007, 04:26   #6

Me n my friend r still trying but we havent had much time. Its really hard (we aren't professionals) We have found that the hook doesnt go into L2.exe but goes into Gameguard.des
2 DLLS found in the launcher are: LineageBK.dll (this is hooked into Gameguard.des) and AsProtect.dll (not sure what this is for)
also another exe is in the launcher which seems to be for the updating.

Also in order to get the l2.exe to run user.ini must be encrypted (launcher does this when it runs) This can be done with many of the encrypting apps for l2 already made. -
-update-
The LineageBK.dll contains an encrypted key that gets sent to server. If this isnt hooked into Gameguard.des then it wont login. Gameguard.des is actually l2.exe but theyve done some things and I havent analyzed it all. I have to goto bed ill look further into it in the morning.
Old 12/24/2007, 17:23   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL33T View Post
Me n my friend r still trying but we havent had much time. Its really hard (we aren't professionals) We have found that the hook doesnt go into L2.exe but goes into Gameguard.des
2 DLLS found in the launcher are: LineageBK.dll (this is hooked into Gameguard.des) and AsProtect.dll (not sure what this is for)
also another exe is in the launcher which seems to be for the updating.

Also in order to get the l2.exe to run user.ini must be encrypted (launcher does this when it runs) This can be done with many of the encrypting apps for l2 already made. -
-update-
The LineageBK.dll contains an encrypted key that gets sent to server. If this isnt hooked into Gameguard.des then it wont login. Gameguard.des is actually l2.exe but theyve done some things and I havent analyzed it all. I have to goto bed ill look further into it in the morning.
Well in fact the launcher does not execute l2.exe but gameguard.des (and this is only a asprotected l2.exe file that launcher download everytime) Change the name of the gameguard.des to l2.exe and check the dll for hook.

They inject the server port (wich is not 7777 neither 2106) using the dll info, it is almost always turned to be login 7777 and game server 2106 but it depends on each server.
Old 12/24/2007, 23:06   #8

and about any OOG walker, has anyone managed to use one in a server using bake ice launcher. men, it sucks big time. im having exams and i'd like to leave my char botting. :P
Anyone able to use any walker at all plz post a way to do so.
Old 12/29/2007, 02:27   #9

Come here
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2007, 07:10   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by turksauron View Post
Come here
that wont work with other servers will it ? and if it can how
Old 03/22/2008, 00:18   #11

can this work for Cosmosl2? how? its able to tell us how to use IG walker?

ty
Old 05/29/2008, 13:09   #12

How 'bout the L2gold C4 Server which uses Bake Ice

(:N:O:T:E:I will try to crack it:X:O:X:O)
Old 05/30/2008, 11:46   #13

yes need L2gold C4 Bake Ice / pls see/