Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

divine safety

Discussion on divine safety within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
divine safety

can anybody tell me how safe is divine bot in official ?
thnks in advance
Old 12/14/2007, 16:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Has to be considered unsafe, for ct1 was launched like 3 days ago.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS US/EU safety wow gold!
08/23/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 54 Replies
This is the time when the promotion of our websites. The price of the gold and kinah in our websites are all discount for 20% to 30%. Welcome to our websites. The coupon code:201003211702261818 is for every customer. Bingo! Come! Get them! We have a group of outstanding guild veterans to farming gold. Our stock of gold and kinah is refresh every six hours. We will deliver the gold or kinah to you between half an hour after you order if you keep online. sometimes The delivery just cost a...
Binary INFO strings for Divine/Divine Fullsock etc
10/06/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
I'm Trying to find out the infostrings that make items Divine/Noble/FS Has anyone attempted the same, because i don't see any thread about it :) I can't find any reference to the binary info-strings in the share folder, or the database :) For example a 145 +9 FS(4) white weapon with 4x +50% Crit DMG gems in it has this infostring
need help (bug safety zone)
11/29/2008 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
pk always on for lv 30++ in indo server i need a bug for safety zone so i can bot every where.. help plizz
PK Safety?
02/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Alright the past few days i've been seeing people just sitting afk in jail(black of course) and have tryed to kill them and failed, whatever they are using doesnt let anyone attack them :S. Yes I tryed to search using the terms "prevent death/pk" etc. but nothing came up. Do any of you know what program this is and where to get it?