Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PK Safety?

Discussion on PK Safety? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Alright the past few days i've been seeing people just sitting afk in jail(black of course) and have tryed to kill them and failed, whatever they are using doesnt let anyone attack them :S. Yes I tryed to search using the terms "prevent death/pk" etc. but nothing came up.

Do any of you know what program this is and where to get it?
Old 02/07/2007, 20:41   #2

I donīt think it is a program, they logged out before but some how they are still there
Old 02/07/2007, 21:08   #3

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Quote:
Originally posted by jrcoghill@Feb 7 2007, 20:18
Alright the past few days i've been seeing people just sitting afk in jail(black of course) and have tryed to kill them and failed, whatever they are using doesnt let anyone attack them :S. Yes I tryed to search using the terms "prevent death/pk" etc. but nothing came up.

try go out and in into screen :P
Old 02/07/2007, 21:14   #4

its prolly because ur laggin hardcore or something cause that happen one time when my ping was like 20kk
Old 02/07/2007, 21:23   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by huseby+Feb 7 2007, 21:08--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (huseby @ Feb 7 2007, 21:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jrcoghill@Feb 7 2007, 20:18

try go out and in into screen :P [/b][/quote]
Call me a noob but could you explain this a little more please

To the other posters no they didnt d/c and no I wasnt lagging, everything was perfectly fine I was even talking to them
Old 02/07/2007, 21:24   #6

also if they are at the spot where they are revived (when reviving themselves) then u can't shoot the for the first few seconds
Old 02/07/2007, 21:28   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by cerberus20@Feb 7 2007, 21:24
also if they are at the spot where they are revived (when reviving themselves) then u can't shoot the for the first few seconds
I know this already and no that wasnt it, I believe the other guy was right about the going off screen thing Imma try it see what happens

EDIT Tryed what huse said and didnt work :/