Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

l2Xtreme H5 Mid Rates

Discussion on l2Xtreme H5 Mid Rates within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation l2Xtreme H5 Mid Rates

Lineage 2 H5 l2xTreme New Server
Starting 22/07/2018

Features

You can lvl up to 85 in 4h with quests.

Rates(custom items modify rates ingame):
30x Exp
25x Sp
10x Drop
80x Adena

Enchant:
Save 3
Max 25
Custom enchant scrolls 100% Rate

Custom:
Custom Gatekeeper
Custom GmShop
Custom Coins that can be droped by any monster at any level. Dropen at custom Farm Area.
PVP Area Primeval Island.
Experience locker, you can lock the experience if you need to farm in any area without leveling up.
Buffer with voiced .buffme
Experience scrolls you can make 4.5x the experience with custom scrolls.
Offline shops, simply create a private store and exit the game.
Fast /unstuck.
Special rewards on TVT.
Special potions.
Quests with custom Adena, Items and Exp rates.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AION-SRO Cap100 D10 Rebirth System - Mid Rates - FGW - High Trade Rates Play2win
03/21/2016 - SRO PServer Advertising - 18 Replies
Hello Epvp Community, Today we are going to share our new server with you guys and we will be so happy to have you around, The Game started About 40 days ago and we doing our best to make it as interesting as possible, Let's Talk About the Game. shall we ?!! Website|Download|Facebook http://i.epvpimg.com/63Jid.png|http://i.epvpimg.c om/kRGZg.png|http://i.epvpimg.com/G17Ec.png Information|Value
Ein Programm das automatisch mid schreibt/ A program that says automatically mid
12/05/2013 - League of Legends - 14 Replies
German: Wie der Titel es schon sagt suche ich ein Programm das automatisch mid oder Top oder bot usw. in den Chat schreibt... Währe super nett von euch wenn ihr da was hättet! :D English: Im searching for a program which writes mid top or bot etc. in chat! I would appreciate it if you have such a program! :D
WTS alb/mid acc for plats on mid/alb
02/11/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
as topic i want trade accounts for plat, i got: 1st acc - zerker 4l2 full sc'ed dont miss anything - shammy full sc'ed ( no procs on armour/weap ) 3lx - thane 30 no sc'ed there are some crafter like sc'er 600+ and alch 700+ 2nd acc
WTT Mid Acc > Mid Plat *OR* Alb Acc(stealth 40+)
10/26/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hey id like to get rid of this account please 46 SB Norse 36 Hunt Kobold 33 Warr Dwarf 23 RM Frostalf 21 BD Kobold 19 Zerk Norse All Male.
l2walker with new .ini and configured for l2xtreme
12/04/2005 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
It works, just download the l2walker that is 18,4mb, with the new .ini and full configurated to work for l2xtreme from HERE! FileFront I writed one readme.txt so u can know what to do, but it is simillar to the older one. Have fun... ;) Get overbuffs with TH, use silent and go for lilith :X, kill her and get titanium/dusk stuff ;) Before doing that just do /gmlist and try to pm some gm's so u know none of them are online(anne,shmee,...) ;)