Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Lin2 OFFICIAL chronicle server setup >GERMAN

Closed Thread

Old 12/25/2008, 23:47   #166

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,463
unstick,closed

Closed Thread

« Lineage2 Needed Server Files | L2J Server Emulator C2 Guide-German »

Similar Threads
[EPIC-RELEASE]My source with official steedrace + setup
08/06/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 192 Replies
Ok so I have decided to take a brake from conquer online private servesr....... I am releasing my source--some call it 5200+ some call it upgraded 5165 but I am releasing it... Features: 1 NPC That will say nothing when no event is active and it will activate the events npc dialog when the event is active so No Event = No Dialog Steed Race = Steed Race Dialog Steed Race ( The offical one from acid-co and real co Custom TDM and on a Custom map Custom PKT on a Custom Map Fixed Lotto
[SRO-Official] New Client German, Turkey and other
05/26/2010 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
Hey Guys. Joymax have make an Client with other languages for silkroad here is the Link JOYMAX.COM - Global Hub of Fun :: SilkroadOnline My question is can we play with this Client in P-server and see the Items in German??..
[Guide]L2 Official Server Setup Guide for Noobs-English
03/12/2009 - Lin2 Private Server - 107 Replies
Here is the best guide for an L2 Official Server Setup, i post the links for the files later, u can search all files in google the mostly u will find. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Requirement and Precautions: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Running a server require at lease a P4 1.8Ghz with at lease 512MB of ram. The server will load, but very slowly. Don't...
WTT>>PG LVL 141 IN GERMAN CABAL PS FOR A LVL 130 IN CABAL OFFICIAL SERVER
08/15/2008 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 9 Replies
My player is FS lvl 141 Double Trans all mithril set slotted of amp ecc...and shineguard set +7 and 2 epaulet of guardian +7 and other good items and i have 500m ^^ I would trade for a warrior or fs pg lvl 110 -130 whit good items and alz Trascender Reply or pm me fast pls!!!! :):)
Lin2 OFFICIAL chronicle server setup >ENGLISH
06/11/2006 - Lin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Download your chronicle server files here Download my server fixes below attach files Backup ur data and unzip the fixes and overwrite into your server files folder!! AND READ THE WORDS IN PALE GREEN COLOR ok, here we go ####################################################