Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for a dev to help make a server

Discussion on looking for a dev to help make a server within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation looking for a dev to help make a server

if you a dev and know how to set them up let me know my msn me at if you know how to set it up you have a spot on my team.
newmoon
Old 03/22/2009, 17:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
im looking for developers too i have good pc and good band but i can't put i aplication all my ideas
my pc
quad core 3000
16 gb ram
2 hd 15 k rpm
my net band is 50 mb up/down
if anyone wanna help me send me a mail to
if the server will have succes after i gaine more than 150 players i upgrade my pc and my net connection cya

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wie kann ich ein eigen Co privat server erstellen? How to make a Conquer server?
06/14/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
ich brauche Hilfe bitte kann mir schnell jemand ein funktionierenten client usw. besorgen oder eine seite die ganz neu ist wo es erklärt wird? Hey I need help someone gots a new privat server client or a link was work? plz send me fast have a nice day :)
PorousCO Need Server Ideas To make The Server Unique!
08/16/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Hey PorousCO Is searching for new Server Ideas to make the server Unique before we put it online we only dont know any good ideas anymore so we ask the community for ideas we hope that you can help us Post the Server ideas here or on our forum Porous-Conquer Forum And Please Dont Post Something Else On It! Only Your Server Idea And Your Email So We Can Contact You! Rewards That You Get: First Place: LvL 120 character Full Super 1 Socket +10 -7 (+200HP) Second Place: LvL 120...