Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] GhostEngine - Protect your java server from L2Walker, L2Net, L2Divine!

Discussion on [WTS] GhostEngine - Protect your java server from L2Walker, L2Net, L2Divine! within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [WTS] GhostEngine - Protect your java server from L2Walker, L2Net, L2Divine!

Are you tired of staying online 24/7 to protect your server from BOTs?
Well enough! I'm here to introduce you the solution!
GhostEngine is automized bot tracker that will punish the lamers and the "hackers" in your server.

About month ago an worried administrator of famous Bulgarian low rate server contacted me with the request to make him an anti bot protection. (The server required to be save in anonymous) And I have started to invent the system at the moment.! About three weeks ago the system was completed (BETA) and we have installed it at the server to test/update/correct and organize it. Well after month of work I can tell you bravely "Guys this is the saving!", so the system is running in the server that I have created it and the bots was successfully banned for less then a week!

FAQ:
What is GhostEngine?
Well it is combined engine of BotTracker and BotChecker witch is impossible to pass the BOTs inside your server.

What the hell is BotTracker?
Yep.! BotTracker is special engine that is checking the Packets that are sending from the client and recognizing the right packets (send from real player) and the fake ones (send by bots). Well we I reveal some of my secret for success. Just to be sure that I'm not making fool of you! Listen, when a bot is controlling the character he is sending only AttackRequest & Action packets to your server, the client do not send AttackRequest unless CTRL is pressed and also sends ValidatePosition & MoveBackwardToLocation, while the bot doesn't.

Since BotTracker seems successful why you did add the BotChecker?
Well the BotTracker is not made to automatically deal with the BOTs, it is made only to store SQL messages in your database so when GM login ingame and check for bots "//bottracker" it will show him the BOTs that has been already detected even if they are offline you can ban them. But the BotChecker is an automized engine that spawning fake monsters near all players that are farming. The special thing is that the monsters are running with you so an normal player will decide "will I hit this or not?" but the BOT will directly attack it because it is close to him, once the bot attack the fake monster, the monster will start sending packets witch normal player will respond (client based, also secret) but the bot will ignore (100% tested and safe!)

How can I be sure that GhostEngine will not ban innocent players?
The system is tested with players and BOTs! Neither bots and players was instructed to do same actions.
And only BOTs ware detected and banned instantly!

Nice! I want to buy your system but how can I be sure that works and I will not get scammed?
Well, I'm offering test server and you can try your luck with setting up bot and testing by your self?
And about the scam part... Well at today's time noone can be sure in the freak that is sitting at the next
side of the keyboard.. There is no way to earn your respect and trust, so you are choosing are you going
to trust your money? But I think that my name is clear (for now) and I hope that this will help you

NOTE: The engine is currently available For: Epilogue, Freya and H5 clients. But! If you willing to buy it it can be improved to fit for other clients! Tested only in L2J server but I do not see why should not work in L2JFree.

The whole engine cost 30 euro. (Cheap!!! Consider the time assembled, tests, improvements, coding and sweating!)
If there are any problems with the system I'm going to offer my support in order to correct them, in case that this
is impossible and the system is not working correctly I'm going to return your money.

If you are interested of buying send me an Personal Message here or email me @

Updates:
Version 0.1b
  • Added check in EnterWorld, that will check the cloud of packets that are being send from the client at entering in world. The BOTs are sending well organized cloud of packets with secretly coded numbers. We have discovered that numbers and caught them! So this update is giving you even more security!
Version 0.2b
  • Corrected problems that ware occured in Version 0.1b with enterworld.
Old 10/04/2011, 16:54   #2

Bump.
Old 11/13/2011, 11:19   #3

Updated Version 0.2b

1 System sold. (Server required anonymity)

We have added the same system at our server -> the end of this month will be opened so if someone wants to test he is welcome

Tags
l2divine, l2net, l2wallker, protect