Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

request for l2walker or l2net for high five client

Discussion on request for l2walker or l2net for high five client within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
request for l2walker or l2net for high five client

server name is l2 Retro. Cant seem to find it. Ive been out of the botting game for a while hah. Thanks for anyone that helps.
Old 07/28/2011, 16:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
Im trying to find one for lineage2 official servers too. But don't think it's out there. At least i can't find it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
l2walker/l2net for l2giants
03/25/2011 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
hi everybody i've been testing l2net and l2walker for l2giants interlude (L2Giants Interlude Server (L2OFF)) i tested everything even Bypass the updater but didn't work o_O so did they find the ultimate protection for l2walker/l2net ?
L2net working with High Five ???
03/04/2011 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I was wondering if the l2 bot is working with the latest update? Thanx!
Request L2walker/L2net
06/21/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
hi everyone, anyone can helpme with this server... LineageII.com.br Im tryin' to use l2walker or l2net but i can't =D Thx for help =)
[REQUEST] System to log IG with l2net (epilogue client)
02/11/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
hello can some1 post where can i find a epilogue system to log IG with l2net? oracle can help me? :D thx guys
problem starting l2 client with l2net
08/26/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Hello, When i launch the game client with l2net it opens the standard l2 update screen. But pushing the start button doesn't do anything. Directx10 is updated and netframework 3.5 aswell. The file I specified as in the path section is the standard c:\lineageII/lineageII.exe I took the the GG disabling .dll from Unofficial Lineage II Patches, by Fyyre and replaced the proper file.