Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

stuck at login page

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question stuck at login page

Guys hi, my server was running just fine up to Saturday night. All of the sudden now it wont login. My friends that were able to go in anytime and now they cannot. I load up the login server and everything looks fine. Then I start the gameserver and that looks fine too. Then I open my navicat premium and load the database. I run the client and I is stuck there at the login page. I had a copy of the game server that was running fine and tried that but the out come was the same. I tried all backups but nothing. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Old 07/30/2011, 04:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBlackarrow View Post
Guys hi, my server was running just fine up to Saturday night. All of the sudden now it wont login. My friends that were able to go in anytime and now they cannot. I load up the login server and everything looks fine. Then I start the gameserver and that looks fine too. Then I open my navicat premium and load the database. I run the client and I is stuck there at the login page. I had a copy of the game server that was running fine and tried that but the out come was the same. I tried all backups but nothing. Any suggestions?

Thanks
It was many things combined. Fixed now

« l2kamui HI5 PvP Server | [L2OFF Gracia Final] L2Dreams (Destiny)10x »

Similar Threads
ProBlem with the Ribot .. it stuck at log in page
05/18/2010 - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 14 Replies
i follow those steps 1. open ibot 2. open hardmod loader 3.tick redirect 4. change the port to 16000 5. launch 6. type in user name and password 7.... it stuck at log in page -.- .. http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6425/123bq.jpg http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/391/123fln.jpg
Stuck at Login page.
05/21/2009 - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
Hi guys, I've been trying every possible way to make this work but now I'm starting to give up. Here is my problem: Once I got to the login page in the game, after pressing enter to validate the informations, the game just freez (The waterfall in the background and the environment too). Have to switch to the task manager to quit the game. Thx for your help :handsdown:
HELP!! Lineage 2 Stuck in Login waiting page
05/04/2009 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
Hi everybody, I had a problem here. My Lineage 2 Client cannot run, it always stuck in login waiting page and cannot access to next page (disclaimer page). This is happen after Final Gracia, before that my client are just fine. Please help me. I play at official Indonesian Server. I already ask the customer service from Lineage 2 about my problem but no answer until now. Thanks before.
Stuck at login server
09/23/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
uhhh k so everytime i try to login i get stuck at the logging into the server please wait screen and this is only on the server i play on because i can login just fine onto any other server. What i was wondering is has anyone else had this happen to them and does anyone know how to fix it.