Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 09:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Few tips for noobie botters

Discussion on Few tips for noobie botters within the Lin2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Few tips for noobie botters

1. Always set the healer/buffer character to "Hide behind" the damage dealer when attacked. There is an obvious option on the party setting page to enable this.

2. Avoid picking of Herbs of Speed etc.. They will cancel your buffs, in other words your healer wont stop buffing whichever character picked up the Herb. To avoid this uncheck the Herbs in the items settings.

3. Always bring SOR's if your bots die why not bring them back to life while your asleep? Under Party Heal select Auto Res.

4. Don't enable AI answer, its useless... If a GM pm's you for looking suspicious your toast. Try sound alerts instead?

5. Be careful with the bots "sit" feature.. It seems to glitch all over when I enable it, so I personally just stick with a reliable healer.

Taken from:
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CE noobie
08/14/2010 - 12Sky2 - 3 Replies
Hi im new with CE looking for anyone to help me ease into the knowledge xd. My findings so far: 0110026F = max hp (Doesn't stay perm.) 01100273 = current hp (Doesn't stay perm.) 010D8FDC= character level (Doesn't stay perm.) 010D9004 = remaining stat points (Doesn't stay perm.) 010D90E0 = inventory jeon (Doesn't stay perm.)
NEW NOOBIE
09/19/2009 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
:confused::confused::confused: OKEY SOO I AM DOWNLOADING CABAL ONLINE INTERNATIONAL RIGHT NOW soo i am pretty much noob at this can anybody help me with : HACKS. HOW TO USE HACKS. I SAW SOMETHING ABOUT P.SERVERS WHATS THAT. GUIDE OF INGAME. NOOBIE HERE....
noobie or wot
06/27/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hello Everyone, just joined (literaly) am hoping to hack my way to the top (as kwikly and as wickedly as possible)in xiah rebirth,ialready have characters in the game,but I find it slow and laborious to say the least,well thats enough from me for now.any help you can throw at me will be gladly caught lol.:D
noobie here
06/25/2008 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
hayz nagsisikap ako maging hacker heheh kaya practice everyday coz practice makes perfect:)
im noobie
07/21/2007 - General Coding - 0 Replies
hi, could any1 help me with hackin fungwan online? one of the old mmorpg game i think. email me or drop me a message thanx =D [email protected]