Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

noobie or wot

Discussion on noobie or wot within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking noobie or wot

Hello Everyone,
just joined (literaly) am hoping to hack my way to the top (as kwikly and as wickedly as possible)in xiah rebirth,ialready have characters in the game,but I find it slow and laborious to say the least,well thats enough from me for now.any help you can throw at me will be gladly caught lol.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CE noobie
08/14/2010 - 12Sky2 - 3 Replies
Hi im new with CE looking for anyone to help me ease into the knowledge xd. My findings so far: 0110026F = max hp (Doesn't stay perm.) 01100273 = current hp (Doesn't stay perm.) 010D8FDC= character level (Doesn't stay perm.) 010D9004 = remaining stat points (Doesn't stay perm.) 010D90E0 = inventory jeon (Doesn't stay perm.)
NEW NOOBIE
09/19/2009 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
:confused::confused::confused: OKEY SOO I AM DOWNLOADING CABAL ONLINE INTERNATIONAL RIGHT NOW soo i am pretty much noob at this can anybody help me with : HACKS. HOW TO USE HACKS. I SAW SOMETHING ABOUT P.SERVERS WHATS THAT. GUIDE OF INGAME. NOOBIE HERE....
NEW NOOBIE
09/18/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 9 Replies
OKEY SOO I AM DOWNLOADING CABAL ONLINE INTERNATIONAL RIGHT NOW soo i am pretty much noob at this can anybody help me with : HACKS. HOW TO USE HACKS. I SAW SOMETHING ABOUT P.SERVERS WHATS THAT. GUIDE OF INGAME. :confused::confused::confused: NOOBIE HERE....
noobie here
06/25/2008 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
hayz nagsisikap ako maging hacker heheh kaya practice everyday coz practice makes perfect:)