Originally posted by iG012@Apr 19 2007, 23:52 i have a question... if i instaled the c5 client... can i play in a "c4 off" with updates (patch) to c5 or interlude???
Didn't Understand Nothing !! Can explain better ? ... As i Understand..you wanna play In a C4 off with C5 client Patched to C4 ? O_o Impossible I think !! :s But Maybe I MAKE A mistake...Explain it Better
no.... i downloaded and instaled C5 client... but i wanna play in a retail C4 off server that have a patch to update the game to interlude. can i play in this server?
Originally posted by iG012@Apr 20 2007, 00:08 no.... i downloaded and instaled C5 client... but i wanna play in a retail C4 off server that have a patch to update the game to interlude. can i play in this server?
Emmm..No !! You need the C4 Client for Plying On C4 Retail servers.. If you Want a Link for That c4 client..I give you...The servers (c4) normally Are provided With C4 patchs...so you don't need to Update That C4 Client..Just Dowload It..and Apply the Server Patch you wanna Play In
What Mirror is more Faster Than Fileplanet ? None I think...just Download the C4 Client With the Download Manager That Fileplanet Provide for Users (You need a free registration first)
Originally posted by iG012@Apr 20 2007, 00:20 i've just downloaded their manager... let's see if using the manager download goes faster cause without it i can't get more than 140 kb/s
With a Normal DSL connection (with that Download manager) I download the Interlude Client (2.99 GB) In 3 hours and 12 minutes with 260 kb/sec (Medium speed)and max speed to 360 kb /sec ... So is A Good Manager xD
(I have a Good Connection Too :P ( 6 Mbps DSL connection)) !!
Bot to C6 l2off 7x (l2i) 10/23/2009 - Lineage 2 - 37 Replies We would like to get help with a bot to l2-illusions, it doesn't rly matter what kind it is. We just have the demands that it can run a party. The server wen't live the 17 of October and had 600+ players online the first hour.
Server Features:
* Rates: x7 adena, x7 xp, x7 sp, x5 drop amount ( only for mats, rest is x1 ) , x5 drop chance and x3 spoil chance , x5 spoil amount ( only for mats, rest is x1 ) , quest rewards slightly adjusted.
* Max Level 80
* Interlude...
L2Off problems 06/15/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies I can`t log on any L2Off server... Allways some fucking errors...
server is L2 Interlude... I have Interlude... I download the patc and allmost everytime file corrupted... WHAT THE FUCK!!!
L2off / L2j Servers 06/14/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies Plz, post some good l2 private servers there:
L2off servers:
L] (interlude)
L2j servers:
Lineage 2 TehGamers (Hellbound)
Anything on L2OFF ? 01/26/2007 - Lineage 2 - 13 Replies hello,i want to ask,if someone knows any stuff with hlapex or something else on l2off servers ?
thx. :rolleyes: