Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2off / L2j Servers

Discussion on L2off / L2j Servers within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2off / L2j Servers

Plz, post some good l2 private servers there:

L2off servers:
(interlude)

L2j servers:
(Hellbound)
Old 06/14/2008, 11:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
FULL custom server-->
(Victoria)but it's C3 and you can convert your C4 client too if you don't have C3
check out the patches for ferther information.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bot to C6 l2off 7x (l2i)
10/23/2009 - Lineage 2 - 37 Replies
We would like to get help with a bot to l2-illusions, it doesn't rly matter what kind it is. We just have the demands that it can run a party. The server wen't live the 17 of October and had 600+ players online the first hour. Server Features: * Rates: x7 adena, x7 xp, x7 sp, x5 drop amount ( only for mats, rest is x1 ) , x5 drop chance and x3 spoil chance , x5 spoil amount ( only for mats, rest is x1 ) , quest rewards slightly adjusted. * Max Level 80 * Interlude...
L2Off problems
06/15/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
I can`t log on any L2Off server... Allways some fucking errors... server is L2 Interlude... I have Interlude... I download the patc and allmost everytime file corrupted... WHAT THE FUCK!!!
Anything on L2OFF ?
01/26/2007 - Lineage 2 - 13 Replies
hello,i want to ask,if someone knows any stuff with hlapex or something else on l2off servers ? thx. :rolleyes: