Im play in server c5. Halpaex in dll all true and socktes all active.
Im Game see ( hlapex lets Fun ).
I see tuto hlapex in youtube, but dont working.
first i go sniffer , all packtes ( client > server ) and click in capture, go in l2 and click gm shop > full plate armor.
I back in hlpaex, and click stop. I go in requesttobuy ... click her and click in copy to send.
I go in send in pocktes number item the full plate. Click in save, load, and send.
But dont go item in my bag.
where this the error ?
Outher question is were i get ITEM ID and LIST ID for itens no grade and D grade ?
As to find LIST ID and ITEM ID for varios weapons and amors in hlapex ?
[Hlapex]Server work Hlapex!! 03/10/2011 - Lineage 2 - 7 Replies http://88.222.50.67/piramide/
http://www.lineage2-100ka.estranky.cz/
www.l2wasted.nl
http://silentl2.com/news.php
http://www.freewebs.com/l2jungle/index.htm
www.es-l2.com
i some server come soon just whait
[Hlapex]All About HlaPeX 06/21/2007 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies hLaPEx is a program made by a Russian man with the nickname H1nt. This program, "sniffs" the packets that Lineage Client sends to the server and via versus. This is very useful for 2 reasons. First, you can learn many things about Lineage's Architect and second, you can "sniff" some packets, edit them as you like, and then send them back to the server! Which means you can exploit! There are many versions of it. I dont know their Ver.Number, but i know which is the latest Cheesy !
Ok, Now...
c4-Hlapex-ListID 05/06/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies Hello guys :P I am looking for c4 ListID if someone knows sth plz post it here thx:P
need hlp with hLaPEx 01/15/2007 - General Coding - 0 Replies i need some one that can tell me how to make multiskills and more p,atk/m,atk/p,def/m.def/ in lineage2 with hLaPEx. ThNx
About hlapex 12/30/2006 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies Hy 4 all !!!
I was download hlapex, extract and copy in lineage II/system. I have 2 problems :
1) Home, i have critical eror after i lunch hlapex and L2. Why???
2) On my friend it work. I was made all the thing it must to made ( /target Alexis - npc name, then i was went on hlapex on Advanced and put the cod for SOM+Acumen that is on tutorial ). Know here is the problem! Nimefung apear on my inventory. When i press send no work. I'am near npc. Whay?
Must be some item that npc...