Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 17:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Share] Broken Kasha Malaga in Kosglad 8x/25x/50x

Discussion on [Share] Broken Kasha Malaga in Kosglad 8x/25x/50x within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Share] Broken Kasha Malaga in Kosglad 8x/25x/50x

Credits to me and chicobento.

After a Antibot Kasha examined in Malaga, me with an immense help to a user on my forum L2Walker here in Brazil, we have a simple way, to circumvent this Antibot.

Below are the steps to use L2Walker OOG 10.7.4 server Invision Power Board, I also believe that this same guide applies to other servers that also use the Interlude Kasha Malaga.

Let me make one thing clear: TUTORIAL IS A VERY BORING, REQUIRES PATIENCE, SO MANY TIMES The Remake TUTORIAL, COME BEFORE POSTING QUESTIONS OR REQUEST!

To begin I will explain what will be done to make possible the use of L2Walker, even if the server owning the Antibot:

The Antibot L2.exe works from, if you compare a normal L2.exe with the Invision Power Board, you may notice a big difference in size because the Antibot is included within the L2.exe. Besides working with the L2.exe he has DLL's and in particular we give a "KILL" in one of them, so the Antibot is disabled.

To Finalize the only DLL that makes a running antibot, we need the ProcessExplorer, follow the link below to download it:

Once downloaded, unzip it in some directory.

PLEASE NOTE: YOU READ THIS FIRST COUNSELING PART TO THE TERMINATION OF THE RESPONSIBLE DLL AntiBot, this way you will better understand the process to finalize the DLL AND SO CAN PERFORM THE STEPS IN LESS TIME, because they delay the AntiBot WILL CLOSE L2. EXE!

Go to the system folder of Invision Power Board, and run the L2.exe, leave the screen open the Lineage. After it opened, back to the folder that the ProcessExplorer, and run the program.

With it open you should get off the scroll bar and look for L2.exe, as shown in the image below, then right-click on it and select the Properties tab:

On this screen you must select the Threads tab, there you may see several processes running, the DLL's L2.exe until the system folder.

Now would be the most annoying this tutorial, because the DLL AntiBot varies from PC to PC as Windows for Windows and this complicates the understanding of some.

To make it easier to find it, we will place the DLL Alaudio.dll. Alaudio.dll Above L2.exe some processes, they are usually three, but one is with the Delta Cycles blank, and Delta Cycles it only activates when AntiBot detects any program that is to be finalized. In the picture below you can see that the process will be completed in my PC, remembering that the process varies from PC to PC:

7412__________________l2.exe!

After we found the DLL, just select it and click the KILL, wait for the finalization of the DLL, then click the OK button and close the ProcessExplorer.

NOTE: To check if you finished the correct DLL, if you have any L2Walker on your PC, open it and and leave open for about three minutes, so if you completed the wrong DLL, the screen will close L2.exe and will also come a message from Antibot on screen, like the image below:

If after a few minutes, the L2.exe is not finished, you did the process correctly and Antibot is no longer enabled.

PLEASE NOTE: EVERY TIME YOU FOR THE login L2WALKER OOG 10.7.4, WILL HAVE TO END OF A DLL AntiBot. CASE WANT SEVERAL WINDOWS OPEN L2WALKER, ENOUGH BACK TO THE LOGIN SCREEN L2.exe AND MAKE THE PROCESS OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED MORE L2WALKER BELOW.

Closed this part, we will leave for L2Walker Settings and its other applications.

Insist that they DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!

So we can start the tutorial, you must download some programs:

Note: Below is the link to download the package with: Profixier, l2asrv, L2Fork and OGG L2Walker 10.7.4!

* Proxifier 2.7 Craked

* L2asrv051

* L2Fork

* Net Framework 3.5: This you can download it by clicking .

* OGG L2Walker 10.7.4

*Edited hosts

*C5 Toil

Compress all these programs, minus the Net Framework 3.5, and upei in MediaFire, here is the LINK to download the file

WARNING ABOUT THE USE OR AVAST AVIRA ANTIVIRUS, disable them ADVISES TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE, FOR THE SAME SAYS THE FILE IS A TROJAN L2Walker.EXE, MORE CAN DOWNLOAD WITHOUT PROBLEMS THAT NO VIRUSES.

Once you download the file, unzip it in a folder until you see all the programs listed above.

Do everything according to the tutorial, do not try anything more than described here.

Install Microsoft Net Framework 3.5.

Install Proxyfier 2.7.

Now let's configure Proxifier 2.7, follow the picture below to make the setting.

1. Click on the Proxy Settings.

2. Then click Add

3. In the Address field enter the IP 127.0.0.1.

4. In the Port field type 1999.

5. In Protocol, select the option SOCKS Version 5.

6. To finish this part click OK.

7. Check the settings according to the image.

8. Click OK to save.

Now we will set the rules for operation of the Proxy. Follow the image below to make the next setting.

9. Now Click Proxification Rules. In the next janl check the Process Only The Following proxified + manually.

10. Check the box.

11. Now Click Remove to delete the rule already pre configured by the application.

12. Click to add a new information and immediately open a window like the image below. Rule Name in place the name you want.

13. Click to add an application rule created. A screen like the image below.

14. Look for L2.exe within the system or the l2extreme.us l2eternal Sin and select it to be added to rule.

15. Now click Open to add the application to the program.
Once you do step number 15, a screen appears like the image below.

16. Check if the task name is added L2.exe.

Check that your settings were the same image below.

23. Application in the field should contain the application pertaining to Rule L2.exe.

24. Now click OK to finish configuring the Proxifier.

To start the profixier go: START> PROGRAMS> PROFIXIER> Profixier.exe.

If you generate an error, go to Start> Programs> PROFIXIER> Network Configurator AND CLICK NEXT-> NEXT AFTER FINISH.

He will appear at the bar near the clock also displays the image below.

WARNING: SOON TO OPEN PROFIXIER, WHICH CAN BE YOUR INTERNET grinding to a halt, THAT OCCURS DUE TO THE USE OF proxies, CASE PLEASE SWITCH OFF PROFIXIER just go to: START> PROGRAMS> PROFIXIER> Network Configurator and click REMOVE SETTINGS AND THEN CLICK NEXT AFTER FINISH.

With Profixier'll continue running the tutorial. Performed all the steps so far, will set up other programs.

Go to the L2.exe window that is open, type your username and password then minimize it.

Navigate to the folder that is the program L2Walker, and enter the Verify Server folder, copy the hosts file, and paste it in the following path on your PC: C: \WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc .

Now start l2asrv, and C5 L2Fork Toil and let them minimized.

Start token.exe file folder that is in OGG L2Walker 10.7.4 Interlude.

Then with L2Walker open, click the Setup tab and then Opitions.

Let your L2Walker configured like shown below.

Then return to the Login screen of L2Walker enter your login and password.

Maximize the screen and let the L2.exe L2Walker screen, superimposed on the L2.exe.

Now you have to be quick: In L2Walker, click Login, wait until you catch the part that is shown in the picture below.

Go back to the screen and click L2.exe Log In accepting the terms, select the server you will log in and click OK, this part will lock the screen L2.exe, return to the screen and wait for your character L2Walker LOGIN to the server!!!

NOTE: AFTER LOGGED BY THEIR CHARS L2WALKER, you can end PROFIXIER TO AVOID PROBLEM WITH YOUR INTERNET, AND THAT YOUR CHAR can log NORMAL!!!

As stated at the beginning of the tutorial, this method is temporary and by the way much complicated, more work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2010, 06:28   #2

Anyone know how to run dualbox in this antibot plz ?
Old 08/14/2010, 15:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin089 View Post
Anyone know how to run dualbox in this antibot plz ?
If you use this method of the Guide, you can run more than one BOX. Just open two screens of the system L2.exe edited.
Old 10/25/2010, 02:51   #4

if i want to log in ig mode, what can i do?
Old 10/25/2010, 03:28   #5

i can't run l2walker that i downloaded here, i tried with other but it don't works, some idea?